18

N.
I was already in New Jersey with the arms for this client. I checked into a motel close by where the men should pick them up. They gave me specific instructions and one fuck up can blow the whole thing. On my drive to New Jersey all I can think about is Whit. But that ship had sail when she left my house that day. I had two more days until I make the drop then be on my way. I had to be here early to make sure I had a way out if shit goes to the dirt. After I finalize everything all I had to do now was wait.
I miss her. So fucking much. I didn't even say thank you when she made sure I was straight that night. I'm just so..... I picked up my phone and looked at her name. Nah, I'm not gone call her. I got up and went to the lobby where this dark hair lady was reading a magazine.
"Hey, where's the nearest food spot around here." I asked her.
"Ion know, hol on le me check for you sweetheart." She smiled at me. I know that smile anywhere.
She went to the back for god knows what. I was playing with my phone until I realized I accidentally called her.
"Hello." I heard her voice through the phone.
"Hey." I manage to say. She sounded like she was outside. 
"Hey what's up." She asked.
"I just wanted to thank you, I realize that I didn't say thank you." I said shyly.
"Thanked me for what?" She asked .
"For taking care of me when I was....... drunk." I said.
"Oh. That's nothing. No problem." She said softly. I missed her voice.
"Oh well that's all, bye." I quickly said after I realized the receptionist was on her way back.
"Nic?" She said

"Yah." I replied
The reception was back in front of me giggling about something on her phone.
"I -uh" She stopped talking.  "Who's that?"
"Nobody. I gotta go Whit." Then I hung up.
I didn't want her to get the wrong thought that I can just move on that easily. It was better to hang up instead of trying to explain why I'm in a motel.
"So, got anything?" I asked. Why in the hell she went back there?
"Yah, there's a iHop bout 3miles from here according to my Unc. I just moved here." She smiled
"Oh, thank you."i gave her a smile then I was on my way.
I few minutes later I got a table for one and ordered what I normally get from them. Some pancakes.
"Is there anything else I can get for you." The waitress asked me. It wasn't very busy at all.
"Nah, not at all." I gave her a smile. She was pretty in  face with big brown eyes and full lips. Her lips were attractive.
"So your name?" She asked while refilling my water.
"It's Nic." and I look at her name tag "and your Jessi."
"Yeah, i am." She looks down realizing she was wearing a name tag.
"Why is a fine man like you eating alone?" She asked leaning on the table.
"I would asked you to join me but uh." I said.
"Well, I get off in a hour. I'm assuming your new in town." She said.
"Yea, I'm not staying long though."
"Shame." She said it so sexily "I would have love to show you around."
"Well, I don't leave until the next two days, maybe I can get a quick tour of Bay.....Mist?" I flirted back.
"Sounds good, I'll write my number on your receipt and we can start the tour as soon as my phone rings." She winks at me and went to wait the other table.
I don't think I'll be calling her. The only girl I actually wanting is... i sighed and I felt my chest tighten again. I don't want to flirt with anybody but her. But I've gotta move on. I can't settle down. Jessi did put her number on the receipt which I kept and I left her a generous tip for her hard work.
Later I got back to the motel room and chill. I rolled up a blunt and opened the bottle I got earlier and watch the game on tv. Until I fell asleep.
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. It was images from Whit. I didn't open them yet. I was nervous. But that quickly went away when I saw what she sent me.
It was picture of her cuddled up with another nigga.
Why the fuck would she send some shit like this to me. Who the fuck she think she is. My heart was pounded out of me chest. I wanted to call her, give her a piece of my fucking mind. That's my girl. Why she with another nigga, why he touching on her, yo what the fuck. I'll punch him in his fucking face.
You know what Whit, ok. You wanna play games.
"Hello." I heard Jessi answered
"Hey, it's Nic." I said "I'm ready for that tour now."
"Okay, I'll send you my addy." She giggled.
Like you move on that fast Whit? Damn. We just broke up and she with another nigga already.
I sat on the side of the bed. I'm fucking hurt. If you was gone do some shit like that, keep it on the down low. Why she gotta send them pictures to me.
I few minutes later I pulled up to Jessi's apartment.
I knocked and she opened the door in just panties.
I looked at her naked breast how perky and round they was.
"Sorry. It's laundry day." She smiled.
"Fuck." I mumbled and picked her up and held her against the door.
"Mmmm." She moans while I kissed her neck.
"Wait." I sighed. "You gotta condom?"
"Yah, hol up." I set her down and followed her to the kitchen where she took one out the drawer. I'm right behind her. She gave it to me and I put it while she was still facing the counter.
"I'm gonna fuck you so hard right now." I said
"Good, that how I like — Ahhhhz." She moans when she felt me inside her.
I pounded her. She was moaning loudly with every deep, hard stroke.
"Fuck, yo shit so wet." I groaned.
I watched as my dick goes in and out with cream all over.
"Yess. Daddy, yes." She moans.
I turned her around and put my shirt over my head. And started to pound her again. I watched as her tits bounce up and down her eyes rolled over.
"Fuck." I groaned as I felt my dick tightened.
I pulled out and take the condom off and came on her stomach.
"That was something." She smiled at me.
I pulled my pants up and tried to find my shoes.
"I know." I didn't want to look at her. I felt awful with myself, like I cheated on....
"So your just gonna fuck me so good and leave?" She stood in front of me. Should I stay. I mean.
"Yea." I shrugged. "I gotta be somewhere."
I gave her a kiss on the head then left. I know that was rude of me to just use her. To even do this tit for tat shit with Whit. But she out here just fucking these dirty niggas like we weren't together last fucking week. What the fuck is wrong with her.