10

N.
It was Sunday and normally I have the house to myself. It's damn near my shit, I pay all the bills and make sure this bitch is livable for me. I guess people say I live alone. Technically it's my dad's crib but his  ass barely be here. I haven't seen him in six months.

"We lost all that fucking money yo." My dad screamed. "The fuck was you doing bruh. You was the one in charge of that shit."
"I had some to do." I sat back in his chair.
This nigga swear I be wanting to do this shit man. I just want out of this. The only time I see this nigga is when I fuck up.
"What the fuck was you doing? Huh?" He has his fingers to my face and I clenched my jaw and slow my breathing. 
"I was out." I mumbled
"Doing what?"
"Business."
"It better be mother fucking business." He pushes my face. "The next time you fuck up son, you better run." He walked out and I doubt he gon come back until the next time I fuck up.
I can't fucking stand him. I just need to be somewhere he can't find me.
"Son of a bitch." I threw a lamp without realizing it.
I am so heated and pissed. The shit that went down wasn't even my fucking fault and now I gotta take all the heat for it. I gotta handle this shit before something else or before that bastard comes back. 
"Yo Filo!" I yelled over the phone.
"Wats Up Boss. I did what you ask, the motherfucker is here." He said eagerly.
"Good, I'm on the way." I hung up and I was on my to the warehouses.
I pulled up to the main warehouse the furnitures were made at. I parked in the garage and walked in. It was after hours so if you wasn't supposed to be there and see or hear some shit you wasn't suppose to, your a liability. 
Filo had the man tied up with a Walmart bag over his head.
"Why you gotta use a Walmart bag foo?" I asked
"It's the only thing I could find Boss." He shrugged.
I met Filo years back when my dad force me to be in the game. 
"Yo?" I kicked the chair. He was slumped over.
He held his head up, I pulled up a chair and sat in front of him. I took the bag off his head.
His expression was blank.
"The fuck happen bruh. You cost me a lot of fucking juice and you got Ego breathing down my neck. Now I gotta do what I gotta do."  I said to him.
"Ion know what happen man, I did erthing I was supposed to do. Them motherfuckers was tailing me."
"You expect me to believe that?" I laugh.
"Man!" He sighed.
"Man what? Huh? man what?" I said between my teeth.
" that's what happen, they pulled up and put a barrel to my head and took the dope." He said. His face still blank.
"Who?" I asked
"The Pegans." He said After a while.
At this point I'm mad, I'm heated. We've been had some bad blood with the Pegans now they turning my boys.

"alright so, after you gave Aces 85 g, you got the dope. Then you in the car and you drive for 6 hours not realizing motherfuckers following you. You stop because you out a gas and thats when they held you up." I shook my head. "See, something doesn't add up."

"Man, the fuck I gotta lie for?" He hissed.
"I don't know when, that shit was worth a lot of fucking money. And you can make at-lease a 100g alone."
He was silent.
"See, Filo told me when he found you, you was packing like you moving away or something. And you know what what I hate more than a fucking snitch. A lier."
I kicked him in the face without thinking. All my anger was pouring out through my foot.
"Filo, handle this."
"No problem." He rubbed his hand and pulled his gun out.
"Boss, what about the dope?" Filo asked.
"We get that shit back."
I left the warehouse. I took my shoes off because it had blood on it and realizing my jeans did too. I took my whole outfit off and put the in garbage bag that was in the warehouse. Then I heard the gun shot as I drove off half naked.
I left my shit burning in the trash bins, I can't afford anymore fuck ups. I just really want out. There's no one I can talk to about this shit. I really wish I can pour my guts out to Whit. Lord knows I want to. But she'll run if she really know the true me. I don't want her to be scared of me. Shit just happens so fast yesterday, the way she looked at me before driving off. Like she knows some shit is going on but I know she not gonna press me about it.
I pulled my phone out to call her.
"Hey Stranger." Her voice was music to my ear.
"Ah. Don't be like that now." I mumbled.
"I barely spoke to you today." She said.
"I know I've been busy. Just a lot right now." I admit.
"Did I do something?" She asked.
"No lady." I chuckled.
"Oh. Is it about the phone call?" She said shyly.
"Partly. But you don't have to worry about that." I didn't want her to. I don't want her to know this part of my life.
It was pause. "Okay."
"Can you come over again?" I asked her.
"Why?"
"Because you just have to know. I just want to see you."
"Mmmmm. Well do you have food?" She asked.
"I meaaannnn. I can cook you something." I offered.
"I'm on my way." She hung up.
I laugh at how funny she is. Shes exactly what I need. I need some light.
I just got home and head to the shower. I put on a red hoodie and grey sweats with my du rag.
I looked around to see what I can cook for us. I decided on grilled shrimp pasta for me and chicken for her. I went to the back yard to heat the grill up. Then I heard the door bell.
"Hey." She said when I opened the door.
Her short self stood in-front of me looking beautiful.
Her curly hair was all over the place and she was in a some blue jeans and short top. I could see her butterfly navel ring.
"Hey." I kissed her forehead and walked her to the backdoor.
"Yoo. Your house is nice." She looked around.
"Mm thanks."
"So What are you cooking me." She smiled. God she's so perfect.
"I have some shrimp on the grill." I told her.
"I don't eat shrimp." She looked down disappointed.
"I know. I have chicken for you." I smile "you think I forgot lady? Nah."
"Okay." She said impressed.
I sat on the stool that was by the island and pulled her between my legs.
"I have a really important question to ask you." I said to her. I watched as as froze up.
"Yea?"
"What are we?"
She relaxes and laugh.
"What do you mean?" She was blushed.
"I mean, do you want to be my girlfriend, like do you want me?" I asked her. I hate that I didn't have her officially.
Her smiled widen. The brighten in her eyes gave away her answer.
"Yes, I want you." She laughs.
"Okay girlfriend." I kissed her lips gently.
"Okay boyfriend." She said softly.