11

W.
Nic house was nice. Everything was almost brown but had a modern touch to it. His kitchen is my favorite part. He had a huge island which I love. It was dark out and we was in his backyard. He pour us some wine and I watch him as he grilled the shrimp and chicken. I eyed him carefully, the way he's so focused. How he his feet are far apart from each other. The way his eyebrows crunches together when the fire gets too hot. The way he push his stomach out while standing. He had soul music playing in the kitchen and I can tell he's a fan of SZA.
"Ight, everything is ready, I just gotta check on the pasta." He closing the grill and taking a sip of wine.
"Okay." I nodded. I can't believe I cop me a guy like him. Like I have a boyfriend. Oh shit!! I got a man!
"What?" He rubbed his nose. Something he does a lot. I'm just trying to figure out why.
"Nothing." I said shyly
"Well you were eyeing me like some piece of meat or suum." He sat in the chair in front of me.
"Well......" my eyes narrowed.
His smiled widen. "You a little freak."
"I'm not."
"Yeah you are, you was over here thinking of me naked" He laughed while putting his arm around his chest to like girls did to hide their boobs.
"You just so damn fine, I couldn't help myself." I said before I realized it. This fucking wine bout to get me in trouble.
"It's all good lady. I think of you all the time too." He said softly. Moving my hair and kissing me on the neck. I had shift in my seat and try to control my breathing.
"You're a bad boy." I whispered.
"How?" He kissed me again.
"You know what your doing."
"What am I - oh shit!" He got up and ran to the kitchen because the water was boiling over. I got up and grabbed the tray with the chicken and shrimp.
"Thank you lady." He smiled at me.
Why do he call me that. Ok lady, yes lady, lady this, lady that.
"What's wrong?" He interrupt my thought.
"Nothing." I smile
"You know, I don't know if you can tell but you can't lie. Summs clearly bothering you." He was adding all the ingredients to the food.
"I just..... why do you call me....lady?"
He rubbed his nose again. Maybe he does it when uncomfortable? Nervous?
"I Uh,  you know how couples call each other baby, babe...... bae. That's like my way of saying those I guess." He looked like he never told anyone that before.
"Oh!" I smiled. "I gotta think of one for you. How about MAN!"
"Hell naw." He laughed.
"What why? You call me lady I call you.... man." I frowned.
"That's dead." He shook his head quickly. "You gotta at least be original."
"Fine."
I really can't find something that would suite him.
Peanut? Pumpkin? Sweetness? Ugh. I see why people stick to baby and bae.
"You thinking too damn hard lady." He smiled. "Don't worry, it will come naturally."
I gave him a Cardi B fake smile.
"Ahh, don't be like that. Come on let's eat."
"Where?" I asked
"Living room. We watching a movie."
"Sound. good."
His living room looked comfortable but still looks good with brown and white. His couches was big with large blankets. He had large furry rug. I sat on the couch and cross my legs.
He let me sit where I wanted before putting the food in my lap.
"You good? Need water? More wine?" He asked.
"More wine." I poked him in the stomach because of how he was standing. It wasn't even soft one bit.
He came back and poured me a glass and sat next to me, he found a movie on Netflix and we began to eat.
A few minutes later he puts his bowl down on the coffee table and I was still half way through mine. Honestly I was kind of full.
"Here." I said with my mouth full.
"Why you don't like it." He asked rubbing his nose.
"No, I do. It's really good but I'm really full." I hand him the bowl. After about two more classes of wine for me and Nic probably had four we were cuddling. But I was mad uncomfortable.
"Hold wait." I got up. At this point the wine had fully taken control but I was still aware of what was going on.
"Whoa, what you doing?" He got up realizing I'm unbuttoning my jeans.
"There uncomfortable." I whine as I try to kick them off my feet.
"Lady, relax. Sit down." I did as I was told with the skinny jeans stuck to my feet.
"Nobody ever talks about how uncomfortable jeans are." I mumbled. "Pants. Period. Them hoes is uncomfortable."
"Not to everyone." He put my feet on his stomach.
I had a mini heart attack because I forgot what underwear I was wearing. I looked down and I was safe it was some cute cheeky I put on just in case.
He then grabbed the grabbed my thighs with both hands and slid his hand down until he reached the top of my jeans. I didn't take my eyes of his the entire time. His hands moved to the bottom of my jeans and pulled it slightly and my jeans slid off.
"Thank you love." I manage to say. My whole body was throbbing for him.
"You're welcome." He bit his lips.
OHHHHH MYYYYYYY GAWWWDDDDDD.
He puts my legs down and he sat next to me. He couch was big enough for both of us to spoon and surprisingly I was the big spoon with my leg and arm around him. He just wanted to be held and I could tell. How he relaxed in my arms, he already told me he had a rough day. I'm not gonna force him to talk about any of it but I just hope he can open up to me one day.
"I'm really feeling you Whitney." He kissed my arm that was wrapped around him.
"I'm really feeling you too." I kiss his neck.
"Lady, I know, that you know, that right there is my weak spot." He turned around to face me.
We looked at each other. I observed his face. His lips mostly and I kissed him. I fucking want him. He grabbed my ass and squeeze it and a moan escape my lips and I could tell he was hard and...... big.
He pulled away abruptly.
"As much as I want to....." he rubbed his hand over my ass. "I fucking want you Whit. I want you bad." He kissed my lips.
"But let's just take it slow." He sighed.
I don't know how to feel, embarrassed? Surprised? Sexually frustrated? Happy that he want to take it slow?
"Okay, Can I ask why?"I said
"I just don't want to fuck this up, I got it bad for you Whit." He kissed my forehead.
I get it. He just don't want to rush things which I completely understand. Ugh. I thought I was finna get some good loving. LOL. Whew child.
"Okay. It's okay, I get it. I'm not trying to fuck this up either." I kissed him on his forehead.
"That felt good." He smiled
"What did?"
"A kiss on the forehead." He smiled.
"Well you deserve it." I started smooching him all over his beautiful face whiled he laughed.
A few minutes later he was sleeping. Snoring with his mouth slightly open and I couldn't help but kiss him again on his forehead.
I think I might be falling for you Nic. I just might be. I sighed before drifting myself.