11.

The song on the top describes Jude and Axel's feelings during the chapter.

___________________________________

Axel's P.O.V

I was sleeping in my bed, when my phone started blowing up with text messages. I picked up the phone and couldn't believe my eyes. Everyone was asking if I had seen Celia's new Instagram post.

I went onto my Instagram and looked at Celia's new post. My jaw dropped. It was Jude without another guy... I was heartbroken to say the least, but I couldn't blame him. I did the same, moving on with someone else when he was gone. That didn't stop it from hurting though.

My phone started ringing. It was Elliott, he wanted to facetime all of us. As I answered the phone, but I had turn my volume down, because of how loud everyone was.

The call was about the situation and what they thought was going on in the picture. Most of them said Jude found a lover, the others said they were just friends, while the majority said his father was forcing him into the relationship.

I didn't say anything, because I was still a bit shocked. Who was that guy in picture? I know him from somewhere, but where? Then Silvia spoke up, "Guys, I think that's Jude's friend, Daniel Fraser. He's a senior at Celia's new school."

Of course that's how I knew him. Daniel's the guy, Jude wouldn't shut up about. "How do you know that Silvia?" Elliott asked clearly upset. Silvia started explaining, but that so turned into an argument, so everyone got involved. The argument continued till the next morning, only because their parents and siblings started complaining.

Meanwhile I just sat there watching this all unfold, wondering how I let this all happen...

******
Jude's P.O.V

I woke up next to Dan at around 7 am. I tried getting up, but forget I could walk or support myself and started falling. Luckily for me Daniel caught me before I crashed to the ground.

"Thanks Daniel. I forgot I'm disabled now," I smiled weakly. Daniel chuckled and helped me to the kitchen, where the girls were preparing breakfast.

"Mmh that smells delicious," Dan commented. I had agree with him, the food smelt amazing. We sat down and it looked even more amazing up close.

Celia and Dionne sat next to us, placing our beveridges infront of Daniel and I

Celia and Dionne sat next to us, placing our beveridges infront of Daniel and I. Daniel had black coffee, Celia had orange juice whereas Dionne and I had Boba.

We were about to eat, when my phone started ringing. Everyone I knew from Japan wanted to facetime. Remember my father's words I thought it was best to ignore them. Soon Celia got sick of the calls and answered the phone for me.

"Why are you guys blowing up my Nii-chan's phone!? He's busy!" Celia yelled. Everyone from the other end started yelling at her as well. Dionne couldn't stand by and just let her friend get yelled at, so she started yelling as well. Which shocked me because she's always so quiet.

The argument soon dialed down when Celia said through angry tears, "Why are you guys being so mean to Oni-chan? He lost almost everything he loved and now that he's happy you want to take that away from him!? You should feel ashamed of yourselves!! Especially since Axel broke up with him!!"

Celia hung up the phone and proceed to block all contact with anyone from Japan. She and Dionne went to go clean her off while Daniel tried calming me down.

"They don't deserve you Jude. Especially if they're going to treat you like that," he said wiping away my tears. Daniel held my hand and told me everything was going to be okay. That my father would come back and sort this mess out.

I asked Daniel to take me to my bedroom so that I could think for a while. I sighed heavily when I realized something... Father, Daniel and Dionne were right about everyone from Japan hating us after we left. They must've thought I'd been cheating for a while, but when a single post comes up, that's when they decide to confront me...

They were supposed to be my best friends. Stick by me in my time of need. But now their all gone... I should've seen this coming. When they started ignoring me in Japan, before the incident. Father was right when he said Axel never loved me...

__________________________________
Hope you enjoyed.

What really happened between them? Who's Axel's secret partner? Will they find a way, to get contact with Jude and Celia? Why do you think they wanted to attack Jude?