Mark and Nathan's Children: Part 2

Name: Isaac EvansAge: 9Born: December 5Relation: AdoptedFamily: (Adoptive Parents) Mark Evans and Nathan Evans, (Sister) Vera Evans his uncles and aunts from Inazuma Eleven and Tokyo RevengersRelationship: None

Name: Isaac Evans
Age: 9
Born: December 5
Relation: Adopted
Family: (Adoptive Parents) Mark Evans and Nathan Evans, (Sister) Vera Evans his uncles and aunts from Inazuma Eleven and Tokyo Revengers
Relationship: None

Abilities: Isaac is a very skilled soccer player. His ability to make plays and quickly come up with another on the spot, got the attention of a private school for gifted soccer players.

Favourite Uncle: Jude Sharp (the boy has no shame in making it known to everyone)

Favourite Cousins: D'Artagnan Sharp and Alexander Blaze

Favourite Aunty: Celia (because she's sassy)

****

Background:
Isaac Evans has never had an easy life. From birth he's always had to use life support. His parents were in deep dept at the time, so they had to send into the orphanage system when the doctors gave them the okay.

Isaac's time at the orphanage was not smooth sailing. He would always be checked in and out of the hospital, until the doctors said it'd be best just to keep him at the hospital. Luckily for him he had the greatest nurse in the world, Cammy Travis.

6 months into Isaac's treatment Cammy informed the guys about him and his condition. She asked them if they could have a fun day with him, which they all agreed to. Mark and Nathan took a liking to Isaac and adopted him, but they had to keep him a secret from Vera. They didn't want to make her feel unloved.

A few months later Isaac's doctor found a medicine that would help ease his condition. With that news the doctors said Mark and Nathan could bring him home for good. Vera was very happy to have another child in the house and Isaac was happy he had a sibling. It was an amazing experience for him, being to live a normal life, go to school without the fear of being in prisoned in that hospital room again. (except when it came to injuries he received when playing soccer)

Everything was going smoothly for the first year, but then Jude passed away.

Vera started distancing herself from them, again. This only made Isaac's condition worsen. With every passing day he got weaker and weaker. D'Artagnan was the one who brought of his darkness. He stayed by his side and try to force feed Vera, whenever their parents had to help with the funeral. D'Artagnan and Jude's passing made him realise how there's always light at the end of tunnel.

At the funeral Isaac got to see another one of his favourite cousins, Alexander Blaze. Alex comforted him and his other cousins (Jude's children who are forced to live with Elliott), telling them that their 'Superstar Angel' was in a better place now, while glaring at his father. D'Artagnan stayed with Isaac the entire ceremony and when they got their parting gifts, D'Artagnan told him to cherish the memories he had of Jude and follow his dream.

___________________________________

Favourite memory of Jude:

His ability to always make the world seem brighter, safer and kinder.

Jude was never one to talk when it came to his feelings. Neither was Isaac, because people couldn't understand his way of thinking and putting his thoughts into words. (His a child prodigy)

But when it came to Jude he could read him like an open book. It was always try to see if you couldn't guess what I was thinking with them. In a way it was reverse Tom and Jerry. Jude was the first person to make him smile and laugh. (Axel even choked on his water. Nobody helped him 😔)

Whenever it felt like his sister was being left out, Jude would always be the flip-flop in hand ready for anything. It also helped that Jude was just generally more grounded than anyone else. Always ready scare the living sh*t out of you when you disobeyed your parents or any other audlt.
(He's a school favourite. He doen't beat, but simply teach)

He showed him that he should always try go past his own expectations. Go past 1 thousand percent.

__________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed. New Year Special coming out tomorrow.

What did you think of Isaac Evans? Are Mark and Nathan good parents? Should I do Axel, Daniel, Jude or Elliott's children? Should I include more dialogue from the children in the next special? Is Jude able to walk again?