13.

Btw Axel was never in another relationship. He just felt that he needed a break to think things over.

__________________________________

Today was day I got excepted into the FFI. It's been months since I've last spoken to Jude. I feel terrible about what I made him and Celia go through. Everyone hates them because of me. Not a single day goes by without me thinking and regretting my past mistakes.

I didn't really speak to anyone on the way to the mountain. I just listened Mark waffle about how excited he was about the tournament. When we final arrived at the training camp, Coach Travis and Mr. Ye explained the rules and what would happen if we broke them. The first few days were filled with training and Mark, Byron, Shawn, Nathan and I trying to contact Jude.

One afternoon when we were busy, out of nowhere our teammates, including the new edition, burst through the door. "What are you guys doing?" Elliott asked irritated as of just killed Acker or Jude.

"We know you guys have been trying to contact Jude," Aiden added. Everyone else nodded in agreement. I let out a sigh and adjusted my position on my bed.

"If you guys want to help, then you have to be quiet about this, no telling anyone outside of this team. If you think you have valuable information please inform us."

"Okay this might be a bit out there but... Can't we just start new accounts on platforms we know Jude is mostly likely to use?" Sonny said with a sheepish look on his face.

"Why didn't we think of that!?" Mark yelled punching and kicking the air. Byron, Shawn, Nathan and I just facepalmed. Sure enough Sonny's plan worked. Now we just needed to wait for the right moment, to confront him and his 'friends' about our situation.

We spent the rest of the day brainstorming, till it was time for bed. That was when I decided to check out Daniel's Instagram account. I wasn't surprised to see he had many pictures of him and Jude, but also a few videos of them with some guys who looked oddly familiar... The next 5 minutes were filled with me just going through Jude's Instagram account.

Man, Jude really likes Boba. I put my phone in to charge and drifted off to sleep.

Elliott's P.O.V

I'm sick and tired of these guys just pretending like Acker and I don't exist. We also want to find Jude and I want my best friend, Celia, back. Axel didn't even seem bothered, by the fact that they had hidden this secret from the rest of us, for months on end.

"I wonder how Jude is really doing?" I sighed. Looking through his posts, I came across something familiar. The guys in the photo with Jude and Nobody likes you, were guys part of the biggest gangs in Tokyo!! Why!?

"Those f*ckers better not hurt him!!"
I yelled at my phone. By doing so I had also woken almost everyone up. I say almost everyone because we all the energetic people at this training camp are deep sleepers. Not even the destruction of the world could wake them up.

"Elliott Ember!! Go to sleep!!" Xavier yelled from his bed. I rolled my eyes and he threw a pillow at me.

"I l felt that eye roll Dumba$$!!"

That was the last straw. We both got up from our beds and were ready to start a fight. When Coach Travis walked into the room and scolded us. When he left I asked Xavier if he knew them. He said that if they are friends with Jude, then most likely they won't harm Jude.

But if they fall in love with him... It's game over for anyone who dares hurt him. That's why Xavier never introduced Caleb to them, he was afraid they might love him, to the point where Caleb might get seriously hurt.

I could see where he was coming from. I had felt the same way about Acker, I still do in a sense but we broke up when he went overseas to Russia and found a new boyfriend. To I'm jealous... Nope.

I'm just happy he's happy and we could still be best friends. No, I wasn't jealous of Acker's new lover but I was of Daniel. That little pipsqueak better back the f*ck up... Or Else. Same goes to Axel, he already let Jude go once, but I'll be there for him till he's on his death bed.

'I love you Jude... I always will. So please wait for me, my love.'
Was my last thought before I fell asleep.

__________________________________
Another chapter completed. Hope you enjoyed.

Do you think Jude will suspect them? 
Has Acker met our little friends, over there at Orion? Should I include side stories about other relationships? Will Elliott and Jude get together 🤔🤫?