(Part 2) 19.

This can't be happening. What the hell is Axel doing here and why is there a child with him? This is all so confusing. How long was I asleep for?

"Elliott I'm glad you've finally woken up. I'll quickly examine your condition, then we can talk or communicate," Axel walked up to me with a clipboard. He examined me while writing things down on the clipboard. When he finished he told me that I would have go for leg therapy for 2 months before I could walk again. I just nodded and thanked him for his help.

"Hey if you don't mind me asking how much time has passed since the bombing?" Axel stopped for a moment and let out a sigh, guess I struck a nerve. The child that was with him stared at us.

"Are you sure you want to know? This information could negatively impact you and I don't want that."

"I don't care.. I just want to know what I've missed and how long I've been in a coma." Axel nodded before taking a seat next to the bed. He took off his glasses and looked me dead in the eyes.

"Elliott it's 5 years since the bombing and everything has changed dramatically. Most of our friends have gone abroad and gotten married.."

"Oh yeah, that was our last year of highschool wasn't it?" I asked and Axel nodded smiling softly.

"How's everyone and who exactly got married?" Axel adjusted himself in his seat before speaking again.

"For starters Mark and Nathan, got married, adopted 2 kids and coach Raimon's soccer team together. Kevin and Shawn got married adopted 6, Byron and Aiden are dating, Celia and Dionne got married and had 2 kids number 3 on his way. Xavier and Caleb got married 6 kids same goes for Sonny and Valentin who are currently traveling the world. Everyone else is either married and has adopted kids or just adopted kids with out a partner."

"Wow seems like I've missed out on quite a bit.. Seems like you've followed the trend as well. Is he yours or.."

"Ya this is my son Alexander Blaze and he has 24 other siblings at their homes."

"What 24!? That's insane you two take care of them all by yourselves?"

"Actually Jude and I aren't together we're just co-parenting with Daniel. We each take 6 kids and before you ask no Jude and Dan aren't together either, we're all single with our own lives." His kid didn't seem to like his choice of wording he, as he out a small grunt.

"Oh okay, sorry for jumping the gun there a bit. Just wanted to know how he's been doing after the bombing." Axel gave me a gentle smile and pat my shoulder before he left. The kid on the other hand stayed behind and just stared at me.

"Um hi can I help you?"

"You're Elliott Ember right?"

"Ya, why'd you ask?"

The kid sighed and put his phone away. He then walked over to my bed and sat next to me.

"My papa told me a lot about you," he smirked. "Have you by any chance ever dated Jude Sharp? Yeah, Papa talks fondly of you... Should I say papi, yes papi."

"I'm sorry, what you just say child!?"

"Papi that's what I'm going to call you from now on. You are technically my dad you know that. You'll be in charge of taking care of my 6 other siblings with Papa at the mansion and-"

"Alexander Blaze!"

"What a pain... Coming Old man! See you later Papi,"

__________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed!! 💜