New Year Part 1

"Dad!!! Where's the box with the iPhones!?" Vera yelled from the top of the kitchen counter, in the Schiller mansion. She and her cousins were looking for their phones, but couldn't find them anywhere. It was strange because their parents always put them in the same spot every year.

"Oh we took them to Celia's house. So you guys can bond with your families more," Mark said hiding behind Celia. (It's safe to say none of the teens were impressed) Alexander then stormed out of the room followed by D'Artagnan and Vera.

"Old man where the h*ll are our iPhones!? I don't want to be stuck babysitting again!" Alex yelled, face practically red with anger. Axel just ignored him, got up from where he was seated with J.J, and walked over to Caleb who was watching the drama, while sipping on champagne.

"You always do this!! Why do you always do this!? First it was Da-" Vera cut him off by slapping a hand over his mouth. She and D'Artagnan dragged him out of room.

"Seems like things haven't changed between you guys? I believe I deserve 500 for your loss, no?" Axel just sighed and handed Caleb the money.

"There are children around why are you drinking?"

"Because Xavier isn't around to scold me," he smiled brightly, making J.J laugh. Caleb then snatched him from Axel and took off running.

"Caleb!!!!!!"

*With the teens*

"So what are we going to do? I mean our parents did take our phones to the witch's house after all," Alexander commented. The 54 teens in the backyard were trying to calculate their next move.

"Oo we have an idea," three pairs of identical twins said. (These are Shawn, Kevin, Froy and Ichihoshi children. Aiden didn't want any children 😔)

"Why don't you guys go to aunt Celia's mansion, while we try to distract the stupid so called adults. How about will a game of Ultimate Sly fox hide and seek? Winner takes all."

"That's too risky our parents could bargain anything. You do remember what they did last time we played USFHAS? We were stuck on diaper duty for 3 months, might I remind you, " Cleopatra Fraser reminded.

"We only lost because we were being too cocky and our Superstar Angel wasn't there to distract our parents," Pipa her younger sister spoke up.

"Whatever and what are you doing here? This is teens only!"

"Do you want me to tell mom what you guys are up to? HM!?"

"Fine now scram you small rat covered in human flesh!!"

*From inside the mansion*

The mothers were looking out from the windows, trying to make sense of the situation. "They're up to something? I feel it," Silvia announced. The rest agreed.

"You never know maybe their just trying to pass the time. It's pretty boring here," Sue added.

"Sure and Axel and Alexander are on good terms with eachother after... the incident," Nelly commented.

Sue and Nelly started arguing which lead to the guys trying to pull them apart. While that was happening Jude was enjoying the show.

"Yes... Somethings never change"

"Alright we have a proposal to make! If the adults win we lose our phones for a month! But if the children win the adults have to leave us out of family drama, the parents stop fighting, the grandparents stop fighting, our aunts and uncles will stop drinking and dumping baby sitting duty on us," Vera announced

"We're in!" All 551 adults said in unison.

"Alright so let's get started. Oh and before I forget. If the children do win... We all deserve a written apology from our parents telling us how sorry they actually are about being horrible parents and leaving the parenting to someone who shouldn't have been stressed out, because of his multiple conditions! Not to mention the fact that he was the who seemed like more of a parental figure than any of you ever were!" She said tears falling down her face. The fell silent and the game was announced.

"We're going to be playing Ultimate Sly fox hide and seek. The Dragonfly twins are the seekers!" Alexander said.

'This should be interesting... How will these children try to get their way if they lose... I guess we'll know in"

10.

9.

8.

7.

6.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

Happy New Year!!!!!

____________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed!

What will they do since they don't have the keys to Celia's mansion? Do you think their parents were offended? Will the musketeers (Alexander, D'Artagnan and Vera) make it back before their parents and grandparents notice?