war criminals are (derogatory)

After Emily and Chilkat land on the spoopy island titled isle, they look for help, since after all, they are on a island, alone, in the middle of no where, with 22 other fucking war criminals running around. After running around aimlessly like a chicken without a head for like 8 hours, they find someone who is willing to help them. He never told them his name, for whatever reason, and for the sake of the story, i will not say it, because im a fucking asshole. The mystery man is green, he had a creepy smile on his face, he looked way to calm. He had a typical little handgun that the POLICE would use (i think they are outside help). The gang was staying at a big lighthouse near the ocean to see if a large transportation vehicle was gonna come to pick them up. When it was about 10:30 at night (They knew this cause they found watches, among many other things in the lighthouse) a man showed up. 

The man was wearing a blue jacket and hat. He referred to himself as sauce and claimed he was the green man's best friend, although he made it very clear he hated him. He didn't kill him though, despite also being a convicted war criminal. The moon shined in the sky as a loud scary sound was heard, scarier then an edge-lord absorbing someone threw a hoodie. Everyone retreated inside the lighthouse like losers instead of standing their ground. One by one, they all fell asleep.

"Everyone wake up" Said sauce banging a metal pot, that he has for some reason

"Sauce i'm going to break your legs and leave you hanging off the lighthouse as a siren if you bang that thing anymore." said the green grass type pokemon

"LOOK I SEE PEOPLE OVER THERE" Yelled sauce in an excruciating manner, "HELLO NEW FRIENDS!!" He yelled from the top of the lighthouse waving, suddenly one of the men aimed his gun at sauce and tried to shoot him

"Are they shooting at us?" Asked emily

"Probably, if sauce wasn't carrying things i would shoot him."

"uhh the M E N are approaching, i think they are gonna kill us"

"bruh of course they will, they're shooting at us"

During this wik argumen, sauce get shot and fall off the lighthouse, falling, presumably snapping his neck on the rocks, but we don't know that yet.

"Do you have a gun?" asked the green man 

"yep, i have 3"

"Ok, then shoot them."

"ok"

And one by one, they were sniped by Emily and green man managed to snipe everyone over there, while chilkat slept and sauce was bleeding out on the floor because he had a massive case of skill issue. 

":B:egone thots" said the green man in a mocking behavior, "Hey where's sauce, i need to execute him."

"He fell off the tower, look" said emily, pointing to the mangled corpse of sauce, "He looks better then he did when he wasn't dying"

"Lemme go bully him" he said while jumping off the tower, "GG EZ SKILL ISSUES" He yelled while noticing that the m e n were carrying guns, and that means, in typical RPG fashion,He went to loot their corpses.

 "WOMAN AND FURRY!!! CAN YOU GUYS HELP WITH THIS?!"

"no xd" said chilkat in a cartoon speech bubble

"No i'm looking out for more crazy's" replied Emily while whispering to Chilkat "so hows your life with Ligma Jones"
"amogus"