decent into the facility (with traps set up)

Everyone has awoken at the entrance of LAB. As a group, they decided to go inside the laboratory.
"Alright gamers" said firebug "welcome to the laser hallway"
"Where are the lasers" asked el gato
"Once we get around a third of the way in, the hallway will close and laser will come and slice us open. Thankfully, we can get in that vent right there

They walk into the hallway, and oddly enough, there are no lasers.

"I guess someone was already here?" Said lancer

"That's probably not a good sign, there won't be much left here" Said firebug

"who cares, they probably left something they didn't want"

Our teaming fortnite squads worth of people have entered lab, up ahead they hear some SFXs, such as the autism creatures YIPPIE. Suddenly, a little screen rolls up to firebug and stares at him

"Hello! Welcome to the facility!"

"what in tarnation is this" Asked firebug

"I am the new B-Corp associated Facility Assistant Robot! How may i assist you, B-Corp Employee?"

"Well, we are in need of a way to get these three off the island. Anyway to help is with that?"

"Why are you trying to let prisoners go? Isn't the whole reason they're here because they're dangerous? That seems very counter intuitive Firebug"

"Well, these guys aren't supposed to be here, they we're supposed to be on another ship but they had an interaction with the creature."

"Oh! I see, well that's no good..."Said the little screen "I wouldn't worry too much about escaping, I can open up the portal for you guys after all!"

"That would be great, thank you!" Said firebug

"If you can clear out the rest of the facility, that is" He said, his screen flashing red

"There are people in the facility??" Said Lancer

"Yes, and they shouldn't be in here without a B-Corp employee nearby"

"we can just get them to leave then right?" asked chilkat

"Yes, I suppose you could, but i already tried that..." Said the screen, turning blue this time

"Let's go talk with the prisoners!" Said firebug, very enthusiastically.

The gang walked somewhat far into lab, with the suited men and random femoid going in first, and sure enough, in laboratory's crate room, there existed 4 people. a few of them were recognizable faces from our allies.

Immediately, the smallest of the group ran up to Emily, seemingly giving her a hug, until he whispered:

"You left me to die."

Sauce had shot Emily using a combat shotgun, knocking her to the ground and confusing everyone. Immediately, in the room, one of the suited guys walked into the room, instantly blowing up due to a grenade launcher, and the secondary suited guy, going in to check on him, was shot dead. 

Looking around the room, you had Emily on the floor, firebug burning sauce, sauce trying to shoot emily through the flames, two dead suited men, an armored LMG user in the corner, someone trying to hack into the hallway explosive and detonating it, and someone with three artifacts. Additionally, Chilkat was getting ready to fire an explosive tank shot and lancer was trying to make sure that the other woman doesn't charge in and die. 

The hacker sitting in the back of the room, around the wall, succeeds in blowing up the hallway mine, killing the woman instantly, and knocking lancer very far forward, almost to the point where he's in front of firebug.

Lancer immediately started aiming at the LMG user, but obviously that wasn't a good idea, and he gets shot multiple times and falls to the floor. Chilkat utilizes this as an opportunity to charge in and 360 no scope the FUCK out of the LMG user, blasting off his head, leaving literally nothing there. 

The hacker in the back suddenly attempted to hijack chilkat's ride, but it didn't work as, using the last of his strength before passing out from exhaustion, lancer shot the Master Bypass Console out of the hands of the hacker, and piercing his entire hand.

The artifact user, watching this all happen, runs at firebug, and barely gets burned down before shooting him in the head with a double barrel.

The hacker was in the corner, sitting, tending to his hand and trying to fix it up so he could grab his pistol and try to defend himself. Chilkat rolls around the corner on her tank, rams into him full speed, takes his gun and pistol whips him. I dont know how she did it, but she did!

"What on earth happened in here, I thought you were gonna talk with them???" Said the little screen, rolling back in, having a little swirly eyes face on it's screen. 

"Yeah, things went poorly" Said firebug 

"FIREBUG" Yelled chilkat "EMILY AND LANCER ARE HURT!!!! WE NEED TO FIX THEM" 

"Find a medkit."

"Do not worry Firebug! I have multiple healing sprays nearby! I will get them for you and your Allies!" Said the screen

The robot, withing seconds, ran threw the wall and retrieved the healing spray. 

Firebug was in a frenzied panicked state, as the first friend that he had encountered (and, he wouldn't want me to tell you, but someone that he considered absolutely amazing and i think he really liked) quickly used the first healing spray on emily, it helped her, as she awakened once again, but unfortunately she wasn't 100%, and was still in pain

Firebug also quickly threw the other healing spray at Lancer, and chilkat helped apply it to him. Suddenly, in the radio that the woman was holding, they started hearing chatter. "There's gunshots coming from lab commander! 6 Dead, 2 injured, and one near death. What do we do commander dream amogus?"

"We're in trouble, aren't we" asked Chilkat