Preparing for the. Rush!

Fisherman Stanley seemed to have been underground for quite a while, and he had acquired a ton of loot, including a shield pack. His friend had quite long hair, and a burger king crown. She appeared to be a queen of some kind. She used a linelauncher to get from the bottom of the caves all the way to the top

The caves were massive, and difficult to defend. It was a massive height, towering at almost 60 feet, our group of people were on the highest level of these caves. The bottom of the caves had a big almost lake of water at the bottom. Using their defensive items, they set them selves up on the opposite side of the caves with sniper rifles, heavy rifles and bolt action rifles. 

"Hello, new people!" Said the crowned woman "I see you have taken a liking to my Fisherman?"

The fisherman still is pointing the combat shotgun at Lancer "Yeah they have" He pushes Lancer against the wall and tells him to drop his weapons

Firebug spoke up "Isn't this excessive" He hasn't done anything wrong

Fisherman Stan waved his shotgun around "He slaughtered someone on the surface a few days ago" he shot them threw the head with his little energy lancer

Lancer stuttered "Well, uh... in my defense, i didn't think anyone was watching"

The fisherman lifts his shotgun. "We'll kill you later" Today, we fight against the Dream Team. 

Lancer chuckles nervously "Alright..."

Emily was looking around the caves, exploring with Chilkat, they hear rock rumbling and some rocks have been falling from the roof. It sounded like something huge has been roaming around in the caves. However, from behind the two, a black man appeared. The black man slowly approched them with his glowing red eyes. Firebug, seeing this from above immediately Snatched the energy lancer from Lancer's back and aimed in at the black creature. It charged at Emily, with the intent of slashing her with his sharp claws. The creature looked similar to the fisherman stan, but without clothes (nudist???)

Firebug fired a shot into it, piercing its chest, and causing it to vanish. Emily looked confused and didn't understand what was going on. All she saw was firebug on a high up, clifflike stucture with a lancer pointed behind her.

In the distance, squid scooters could be heard, and somebody was blasting the dream theme song. The dream team were arriving. And as a drone, held by the swordsman beeps, detecting hostiles, the queen muttered something "The robot will arrive, and the Dream team is here."

A ball of lightning appears behind lancer as everyone backs away