Dream amogus amongus imposters

Dream amogus looked like a discord mod, it is rumored he consumes deez nuts on a daily basis.  Firebug, mercifully, decided to let him live, instead of cooking him alive and feeding him to stan (sussy). He lead them around the island, as his job was to kill the other prisonners. However, he seemed to be less.... thirsty for carnage when compared to the other mercenaries.

"Where should we go?" Asked Chilkat

"Well, if i remember correctly, there should be an underground laboratory under the isle" Said firebug

"why do you know this"

"I've been here before, a couple times actually " he said "last time i was here, i got shot by amogus"

"what"

"I got shot by amogus"

"ok"

Firebug started telling stories about his past adventures, man being heroic, some being with his group of mercenaries. Dream amogus was being dragged by a rope, tied up and rolling on the floor. He was also tied up by the mouth, so that no one could hear him. It was very clear that firebug did not like or respect him. 

"I see someone" said chilkat, "they went in the lighthouse"

"Let's go meet them" Said emily, "maybe they can help us"

"I dunno, people on the isle can be... dangerous" Said firebug

"how so?"asked emily

"Well this idot was able to kill most of my squad"

"you're right"

"Whats the worst that could happen" said chilkat

"We all die, and they free Dream Amogus" said Firebug

"True..."

Suddenly, a shot is heard, coming from the lighthouse. There was a man sitting on the top of the lighthouse pointing a scoped rifle straight at a little shack near. He didn't notice the trio (and dream amogus) so he wasn't focused on them.

"wtf"

"Yeah let's go talk to him."

"I don't think he has another weapon... We might as well"

So the trio (and idot) went off to go to the lighthouse so they could meet new people (if they die it will be very funny)