firebug uwu

Firebug was one of the elite mercenaries, although you wouldn't know what a mercenary is yet because i haven't told you. They were all hired to hunt down and kill dream amogus. The first 5 mercenaries have already been killed, however there are 5 more, who are even sussier then the ones before them. Firebug was the coolest of them all, obviously, if someone has a flamethrower, they are automatically cooler then all non magical powered/mechanized people there. 

Dream amogus was a criminal that is wanted for being a invalid woman abuser, so the most powerful woman in the world, salsa, hired the mercenaries to kill dream amogus. unfortunately, dream amogus escaped several times and ultimately killed.

"omg guys look its sussy stan" said the green man, "sussy stan is going to kill us"

"why dont we shoot sussy stan" asked emily

"because sussy stan is unkillable"

"interesting, but counter argument: you are a woman abuser"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW" He yelled, while pointing his gun to emily

"wtf dude chill its a joke" relpied emily,"just like big chungus"

Suddenly, stan shows up, stares at our hero, and leaves

"who was that bug eyed man"

"that was stan, from this island, i suspect he is a real gamer because he only eats fruitsnacks and hasn't touched grass in 17 years" said green man "and hes 18 years old"

"emily i think hes a woman abuser" said chilkat, in a cat like voice (shes not a furry shes a cat in a tank shut up >:( )

"mogus funny" replied emily with her face looking like amogus

And now we transition to deez nuts helicopter where super cool firebug, and less cool the other 4 mercs come out of the 

"Sir, what exactly are we doing here?" said firebug

"we need to find this gross looking poisoned man, whos name is apparently dream amogus." Said operator

"Wait dream amogus?!" "doesn't he make minecrasdt videos?!/1" asked the drone

"Stfu drone you don't have a mouth" replied operator

"beep boop" - drone 2021

"Guys look i see a woman and a furry" Said demolistionist, who had the pokemon move explode

"A furry? Unacceptable! We must eliminate them!" said ghost, who was really weak and easy to beat in the game

"ok" said firebug

Suddenly, sussy stan consumes one of the mercenaries (we don't know where they went but i think he was turned into fruit snacks)

"guys i dont mean to be political, but we are missing someone" said firebug

"He is correct, specialist seems to be unattended for" beep booped the drone

"sus" - operator

"i am going to commit an america and shoot the furry in the back guys bye" said ghost before amongus venting into the realm of ur mom and teleporting behind the furry (chilkat)

"emily help there is a man trying to shoot me" said chilkat

"wtf why is he here lol" replied emily

suddenly, BANG BANG BANG, the man was full of holes. Bullet holes, from a big ol shot gun, meaning that he was not the imposter. 

"holy shit its dream amogus!!!1!" said the man full of holes "GUYS I FOUND DREAM AMOGUS, ALSO IM DEAD"

And he was indeed right, that was dream amogus, the most infamous woman abuser the universe has ever seen. He also might have been the imposter. 

"come woman and cat, we must leave right away" said dream amogus

"no they look nice" said emily

"Sir dream amogus, you are under arrest for abusing 69000 woman, please surrender or die" yelled out the drone

"no u" said dream amogus before 360 no scoping the drone with a sniper "gg ez skill issues get better cope seeth mald"

"69000 WOMANS ABUSED?!" Exclaimed emily "THATS MORE THEN THE AMOUNT OF BASED ENERGY I HAVE CONSUMED!!!"

he then proceeded to 369 no scope the rest of the mercs, but kinda failed cause he didn't have enough ammo to kill them all, so firebug didnt die.