all dream NSFW moments??

Dream amogus's gang are now FIRING at chilkat attempting to KILL her because theyre BAD as our little group of heroes is running away from the queers because they HATE them (The D in LGBTQ? I guess? I'm not sure where i was going when i wrote this)

Chilkat had abandoned her little tank, and used a proximity device to try and drive right into one of the dream CREATURES as the group dashed to the caves with the artifacts, 4 of the dream groupies have decided to chase them down the group, shooting at them when they saw an opening. Firebug was behind the group making sure he could tank any shots from them, but it seemed they knew about his little plot, since they seemed to have been trying to shoot around him, hitting  rather then shooting him in the head.

Unfortunetly, chilkat was SHOT by a bullet, and for whatever reason, she vanished in an explosion of smoke. Her footsteps were still able to be heard, but she had not been visible. 

Firebug was also taking several shots in the back from the tactical pistol from the dream MEDIC as he was trying to talk to emily

"So uh, if we make it to the lotus shrine, you gotta do what lancer says. I don't know what exactly he's gonna do but, you gotta trust him. I have faith in him, even if he's pretty sketchy " Said firebug while THEy were being chased by the swordsman. 

Lancer noticed the swordsman who was directly behind firebug, about to stab him ,and he pulled out his revolver and shot him in the chest, knocking him back far enough that firebug had been able to outrun him

"Uhm... Alright! Where are we going exactly?" Asked emily

"The lotus shrine" Cut in lancer "It's how we're going to get out of here!"

"Lotus Shrine?" Asked emily

"I've heard legends, under the facility no? With the scaled serpent? I do not have much faith in this plan, but considering these green creatures, we don't have much of another choice do we..." Asked firebug. He seemed slightly concerned as the group of green people seemed to have taken a wrong turn, as their radio gets further and further.

"I think they went the wrong way" Said chilkat, poofing back into existance as the yellow artifact's glow has dimmed out

"Huh, what happened? Where'd you come from?" Asked firebug

Lancer cut in again "It's the artifact! We all have one of the, they give different effects!" He seemed very happy to explain it all "I've studied these for years! Every time I end up here, someone takes one of them, and i can't do anything properly in terms of figuring out the truth!"

Firebug looked slightly nervous "Ahaa... truth? What...? are you talking about exactly?"

Lancer looked at him in a strange way "Never mind, doesn't matter... but we should get going, who knows how long it take for them to show up and attack us aga-"

Lancer had fallen down a little hole, with water at the bottom. A splash is heard

"God, i hate that jump." Said lancer from the bottom "You guys coming?" he yelled out again

"We'll be down there in a second, we're going to look around for a little" Said firebug, almost looking like he wanted to tell emily something.

Chilkat, in her usual funny way, had done an INSANE trick, doing three amazing backflips and landing right onto Lancer's head, as they stare into the eyes of something from the underground...