dumb camping meanies

It was very late as they approached the lab. Chilkat was already sleeping and the rest of the crew needed to rest very badly (chilkat has the abilities of teleportation of a minecraft cat)

"Alright impersonators, we can rest here for the night." said emily

The rain was getting louder outside of the cavern they are in, yet everyone managed to sleep very quickly, with the exception of firebug, who didn't fall asleep until later. Aside from the rain on the surface and the occasional drippings of the water, it was dead silent. 

Lancer suddenly awoke, a different spot then before. Instead of a dim cave, surrounded by people he didn't know, he was nearby many of his co-workers.

"Hey lancer, why'd you fall asleep so early"

"I uh... what just happened?"

"You literally managed to fall asleep for half an hour??"

He started looking around, realizing where he was. He was at his old job, a sort of underground military institution. Lancer was a bounty hunter of sorts, he worked with a team of other people. Due to them being unimportant, they will not be referenced. He started talking with an old friend of his 
"Heya" said lancer

"Oh hey what's up" replied ace

"What's going on?"

"Oh well we have a task pretty soon, we have to get rid of some B-Corp Mercenaries. They are messing things up on a distant island, you wouldn't mind coming with us would you?"

"Oh yeah no problem"

Ace was a simple character, he was very good at what he does, hacking into peoples devices and sabotaging them at every corner. He has gotten so good at it that he can turn drones, turrets and even sometimes fnaf animatronics against their owner. Unfortunately, he has absolutely no idea how to use a gun, even the most simple ones, like a revolver. 

Much later, they got in a helicopter and went to the island, however, it appeared they were not welcome, as they had been shot at immediately upon landing, many islanders were there, and the bounty hunters were in massive trouble right off the bat. The islanders were armed with many guns, including how they somehow managed to have acquired a grenade launcher. This problematic development ended up smashing the helicopter into the floor which actually killed like 6 islanders from blunt trauma

Immediately lancer and ace retreated due to them being way to close to the action. Unfortunately, in a few minutes, the would be the only ones left. 

"What the hell was that?!" "who are these RETARDS that are trying to kill us??!"

"those would be prisoners on the island, i assume." said ace

they both stood in silence for a little bit

"well, we have a job to do regardless. Let's find those B-Corp mercs."

And then he awoke. 

Lancer was the only one awake at the time, aside from chilkat. Lancer stared at firebug, thinking about what he and ace were trying to do, when suddenly

"I know what you're planning, and i really don't think it would be in your best interest. At least not yet." Whispered Chilkat "Firebug is protecting the group, if you need to kill him, do it later. "

"I would never consider killing someone like him, i don't know what youre talking about gato (from the battle cats)"

"well, whatever you say i guess. but thats my warning,"

"I guess i could say that Ligma Jones wouldn't be a fan of your plan."

"...i don't think Ligma Jones would like firebug either"

"but ligma jones wouldn't do that kind of stuff! He's honorable and an amazing dancer! you should have seen him hit the griddy."

Chilkat hit the griddy