🥺🥺🥺 infestation

the gang has started to make their way to snake lair. Lancer from deltairlines seems to have a plan to escape the island as the rest of the group is lagging behind him. 

"wtf when did yoy get so fast???" yelled chilkat trying to roll around in her tank but failing because of all of the sharp rocks
"hurry up!!!!! i know how to leave now that we have all 4 of the keys"

The artifact or keys as they were called by lancer had been destributed equally among the four of them

Artifact A, or the artifact of survival was bestowed onto chilkat

Artifact B, or the artifact of combat was given to firebug

Artifact C, or awareness was given to emily

Artifact D, otherwise known as resurrection, was given to lancer i htink. 

"i see some guys coming near us" said emily

"🥺" said one of dreams henchmen with a medical arm band

it appeared the dreamsexual fanclub has appeared and are now firing at chilkat (who is the furthest behind) chilkat was panicking so she fired a tank shell at the dream crew. almost instantly killing all of them, but alas, she missed.

Chilkat started aggresively  silently death starting at the aggressors. 

"wtf is fur affinity okay" said lancer "we're besties i hope she doesnt die"

"lets go back for her than"said FIREBUG holding out his flamethrower

"🥺🥺🥺" said the dream infestation as the swordsman of the group charged at chilkat with his swords (they do a lot of damage)

The dreamsexual squad had a lot of gear, each of which having at least a vest and a weapon of their choice. The leader, dream amogus is carrying an amogus stamp, a battle rifle and a vest. The medic is using a tactical pistol without the light and double barrel, a medical kit, multiple healing sprays and night vision goggles. 

The dream bomber was a interesting fellow. He was heavily armoured and seemed to be the strongest out of the 5 of them. he was the only one of the dream crew that communicated with words instead of pleading emoijs. He carried around a ton of body armor, a helmet, so no one could see his face, he carried a bunch of grenades. a grenade launcher, a ballistic shield that he uses to get close to people and blow them. 

The dream swordsman or bayblade had two swords made of steel. He was seeminly faster then the rest of his group. He had also a lantern and a drone following him around. 

The dream sniper had experimental vision goggles, a flashlight, a vest and a sniper rifle. He was trained to spot out his enemies and KILL them with a sniper rifle (it did a lot of damage and could easily kill lancer)

chilkat was attempting to escape in time, while the others went back to help her. The dream medic started firing bullets into chilkats tank so she jumped out of it and made it self destruct. 

Chilkat ran out of fortnite dances to do to try and distract the dreamsexual squad, so she started sprinting at firebug as an escape route. (she is very fast because dream people look like giant pickeles)