Devin x Bryan a Vampire love. Part one.

Trigger warning ⚠️ Hemophobia (fear of blood)⚠️

Boy, x boy, don't like it , hen why are you here.

This is a part of this story also

Remember , his is a fanfiction of the content creators persona.
Understand good ok let's start this story.

Ok , ood moving on
Enjoy the story.😊

No one's Pov:

Devin was on his way home until he ran into a person who was named Bryan, and he was trying to get home.

Devin asked him if he could get him home , and Bryan agreed after he got Bryan home, and Bryan asked his name.

After he introduced himself to Bryan and Bryan introduced himself to Devin.

Later that night , Devin went home he got bit by a vampire in his way home . Before he went home , evin gave him a phone number to call Devin , and then Bryan gave his number to Devin.

Devin's Pov:

I was on the floor, and I recall Bryan giving me his phone number, so I called him once I got up with a little bit of my strength left in me. And told him we're I am and location.

" O- ok , am on my way. Just wait there, I'm coming." He said with a panic. Don't know how to tell him.

Or what to say then I heard a vehicle pulled next to me and Bryan getting out of the vehicle and help me get inside of his house afterwards and I black out from exostion and I woke up in Bryan's bed still in his house but he looks so tired out and I smell my own blood from his hands.

And I went to the bathroom and wash my hands and I felt like I was still here but unable to eat anything till I remembered the night before I was bit and still managed to get help and I woke up in Bryan's room when we entered in his house.

Bryan's Pov:

I was awake by the sound of water in the bathroom and saw Devin looking at himself in the mirror and his hands shaking, and I realized he had a bite scar on his neck.

"Are you doing ok, Devin? I said calmly but he looked at me and he showed his teeth and he launched at me and pined me to the ground.

I look back at his face in tears, and he appears to be sad and regretful, I exposed my neck to him since it means he's a vampire.

"W - what. Are you sure." Devin said in a shaking tone . BeforeI knew it , e bit my neck, and drank my blood, and he stopped.

I gave him some spare clothes for him to wear while he gave me the clothes after he's done.

He nodded his head, and I left. But I can't get that image out my head when I found him near the store I shop at he was at and near where I live at he was covered in his blood like someone left him there and that other image.

I can tell he didn't want to hurt me, but he was struggling to keep his hunger for blood at bay and scared that I might run or try to fight back, but I didn't want to.

Cause he was still trying to be alright himself, and I just have to help him.

Devin's Pov: