My Axolotl boyfriend. (A devin x Bryan fanfic) Part One

Yes, this is a two-part storytelling now.

Also, remember that I'm going to use character personas and not the IRL people. Please respect their privacy and have a good day or night

Now, on with the story.

Also TRIGGER WARNING: DROWNING.

---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

It was a wonderful day, and Bryan was at a lagoon that had a little waterfall. Everything was calm and relaxing.

The birds were singing ( or chirping) the water was calmly moving the tree leaves were dancing with the warm, calm wind.

And the grass was moving with the warm wind, and he fell asleep to the sound of nature around him.

It was so peaceful and quiet till he heard something but ignored it, then he heard a snap of the stick.
---------------------------------------------------------

Bryan's Pov:

I was trying to relax until someone grabbed my leg and tied something to my leg.

Tie the other end on something heavy, and I feel like there was wood under my back. Someone pushed that heavy item, and I barely reacted down. I  went and felt the water pressure from the tied-weight item

And I tried to untie myself it was five to six minutes and I tried to untie myself from the heavy item when I looked up and someone else was on the balcony

And I fainted I was no longer in the water and now on dry land but was unconscious.
---------------------------------------------------------

Devin (Axolotl hybrid):

I put my jacket off and put it, fold it on the ground, and put my electronics on the ground with my jacket.

I was about to swim in the water till I saw a helpless human in the water, and I jumped into the lake and dived in to save him.

When I got there, his leg was tied to the heavyweight and untied him from the heavy item and brought him to the surface.

"How did this happen to him." I wondered to myself, and I tried to help him.

I did the mouth-to-mouth procedure, and it's where someone helps the other person breathe and get the water out.

"*cough*x 2 wh-what happened." He said in confusion."Huh, who are you? Are you a hybrid of some sort like your part axolotl?" He said with such interest in his voice.

"Oh, Uh, yeah, I am an Axolotl hybrid, and my name is Devin. Devin the Axolotl hybrid." I said, and I returned it by asking him for his name.

"Oh, I'm Bryan. I'm a human, as you can see. And thanks for saving my life." He said happier than ever.

"He's so cute, but I would like to know about him. But that means I have to ask him how he ended up in the water in the first place." I thought to myself.

"Hey, you okay." He said.

"Yeah, I want to ask how you get tied by a heavyweight and end up in the water," I said, and he told me he didn't know how he ended up in the water.

So I was able to help him keep warm by using my jacket that was on the ground when I helped him out.

"Thanks for helping me. I appreciate it very much." He said as he smiled.

"You're welcome," I said, trying not to blush, but it was noticeable.

--------------------------------------------------------

Part two is coming out soon. Please be patient and remember to drink water lots of it.

But don't choke by the water.