Kiba x Ashara

Remember, this is fanfic, which means it's non-canon to the OoO storyline.

When I mean non-canon.
Also was the aftermath of Kiba turned into a cat form of himself.

Also, no two-part storytelling got it, thanks.

Also, have a good day or night. Please eat something and drink something like leftover dinner and drink water, and thank you.

Thank you, and enjoy the story of Kiba x Ashara.
---------------------------------------------------------

Kiba's pov:

I can't let him see me like this. What do I do? I'm afraid that Ashara doesn't know it's me or how I'm like this at all.

"Kiba, you doing ok." I turned around, and Ashara is right there on the balcony of my bedroom. I slowly backed away.

"It's ok. I'm here for you when you need me, Kiba. I still and always loved you," Ashara said as he sat down on the couch near my bookshelves.

I sat near him and went to the couch, my head on his shoulder.
---------------------------------------------------------

Ashara pov:

As I sat down and Kiba placed his head on my shoulder and Yet I asked him what happened. Shiva told me a full cat with blue tips was in Kiba's palace.

"How do you do, Kiba?" Shiva question

"Shiva, not right," I said, but I heard Kiba reply to Shiva's question.

"I'm fine, just shocked that you both arrived and wanted to see me," Kiba said to answer his question.

"Of course, you are important to Ashara as Ashara is important to you," Shiva replied.

Then Kiba smiled at least he was happy and not scared anymore. But the main thing is how is he in this form in the first place.

However, I don't want him to be even more scared of himself or when or if I hurt him.

So, I should avoid that question to not create a panic. So I did what would be the one chance.

"I'll go to bed," Kiba said as he felt sleepy, so I carried him to bed.

"Goodnight Kiba, I'll be here meditating," I said, assuring him.

"Alright, night, Ashara," Kiba responds.

And with that, he's asleep, but what happened a little later is something unexpected.

As I heard him shifting left and right, and yet I got out of my meditation and checked on him.

"He's probably having nightmares," Shiva asked. I agreed after I decided to check on him, and I checked if anyone else dared try to hurt him.

Like Mors did. That pisses me off to know that he even terrified Kiba and hurt him.

"Kiba, it's ok. I'm here. Nothing is going to hurt you. I won't let anything harm you," I said to him as he was sleeping

He finally relaxed and slept peacefully. And I went back to meditate next to him.
---------------------------------------------------------

The end