Bryan x Devin werewolf love. Final part.

Tw: of harassment and a lot of messed up stuff such as blood and gore imagery please don't read it if you don't want to read the story at all.

Viewers' discretion is advised.

---------------------------------------‐---‐--------------

No one's Pov:

After what happened that night while the wolf side of Bryan took over he spent half a night asleep.

And the morning to clear his mind. Devin on the other hand was worried about the fact he had no idea what Bryan must have been through before he met him, but he still love him no matter what and would do his best to keep Bryan safe.
---------------------------------------------------------

Bryan's Pov:

I was wandering around in the woods and saw where I passed out and was found by Devin. I can't imagine how much pain I could have died or worse if I hadn't called Devin or met him.

But I still can't get that image of that night out of my head, it terrified me that I don't have control of my new life as a werewolf.

I was unable to contain myself as a werewolf and a lot of my memories of that night again, and I can't help but think of myself as a monster.

A monster. Am I a monster no I'm not a monster, no I am not a monster.

I am me and Devin loves me he saved me from that darkness and I never thought that I am lucky to have met him.

As I continue to walk around in the woods luckily there was a path that leads back to the park and when I tried to get out. Someone came and stop me at the spot and he was trying to persuade me but I ignored him and went home.

"Oh come on puppy I just wanted to play with me." The Stranger said again trying to persuade me to listen to him.

"Sorry, I'm not into men that thought calling someone by dog names is cute. And do something that is not into their own choice so get lost." I said in an honest tone

But he didn't leave me alone luckily Devin called to thank God and the stranger left my sight and leave me alone for once.

"Hey, Bryan are you ok," Devin said in a bit of panic

"I'm fine honey I'm ok it's just that there was a random person who called me dog name and thought it was cute too." Devin cut me off before I can explain how it happened.

"He. Said. What." Devin said now he's mad and he's cute like that but it wasn't like "I'm teasing you." Type mad it was "This batch is gonna die tonight." Mad.

Luckily I came home and talked him down, he saw me and checked if I'm ok.

"Honey I'm ok the stranger didn't do anything to me though I'm feeling, quite tired," I said very sleepily he hold my hand and we went to the bedroom and went to bed mainly me.
---------------------------------------------------------

Devin's Pov:

As I put him to bed I went to see where that basted of a stranger went but Bryan's hand was on my wrist.

"Don't go." He said in a scared tone he was probably having nightmares again I guess I'll stay with him.

I don't want him to feel like I'm going away because he's a werewolf. I still love him no matter what I'll always be there for him.

I looked out the window. What did I spot the same man from earlier that Bryan mentioned must've followed him.

And I didn't let my anger get the best of me when I look at him the stranger left so I kept a look out for that stranger if he ever get near my boyfriend.

It was 4:00 p.m. and Bryan was still asleep but he was adorable when he sleep. Then I heard a crash from one of the downstairs windows I locked the bedroom door and took a deafening position luckily for me I got a knife.

I checked the time it was almost midnight and it was already 5:00 p.m the door handle started to shake and it started to brake forcefully.

That was loud enough to wake up Bryan and startled him and I stood in front of him ready to protect him.

The door forcefully slammed open repeatedly three more times and now it's 9:00 p.m. and Bryan being to turn into a werewolf I tried to calm him down repeatedly but the stalker talk to him and I saw what he did to him.

"Bryan you are mine and mine alone." Said the stalker. That made my blood boil not on Bryan but on his stalker.

"HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU. YOU ARE A STALKER DAMIT HE DOESN'T WANT YOU." I yelled and throw the knife at the stalker's leg.

But I felt something push me to the ground from behind and pin me to the ground, that crazed stalker must've done something to my boyfriend.

I look up and his head was close to mine and on his ear is some kind of wolfsbane from what I've heard wolfsbane drove werewolves to a wild frenzy and couldn't control themselves.

"Bryan please it's me I know you can hear me please fight back," I said very calmly after many times I tried to reach out to him the stalker started to talk and grabbed me by the throat using his left hand and his right hand with the knife.

"NO...i...won't...let you hurt...him," Bryan said as he resisted the feral haze and it gave me the chance to elbow the stalker and knocked him out, and kicked the knife away from his reach.

And gave me the chance to get to Bryan and take the wolfsbane off his head. "Bryan let me help you get that off you," I said very calmly he bent his head down so I can get that plant off him.

And I was able to successfully get the freaking plant off his head, and it took a little while to get him back to normal to control his werewolf part himself again.

"D-Devin *hic* i-I'm so s-sorry I don't know what gotten over me. H-he made me d-do it." He said crying as I hold him in my arms shaking.

I help him to his feet and told him to stay behind me he shook his head, yes and he refused to look at him. I don't blame him he was manipulated by this stalker and I can't help but feel sick to my stomach.

"Now let's call the police and get him behind bars," I said confidently and look Bryan while he looked at the stalker. I quickly picked up the knife a the wolfsbane off the ground and Bryan glared at the stalker.

"I'll keep an eye on him he's not going anywhere," Bryan said and he knocked him out unconscious.
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's Pov:

The police were called and the stalker was taken into custody and took the evidence with them.

After that, the police found the stalker's charges of breaking an entry, stalking, psychological intentions, manipulation, and using psychotic items such as wolfsbane.

And the stalker was sent to jail and Bryan was able to relax especially Devin, afterward, he was aware of what kinds of noise would make Bryan's jumpy behavior, and a few more weeks after the whole week of reassuring Bryan he was safe and no one would use him ever again.
---------------------------------------------------------

The end.