Thefamousfilms x Fourohfourentertainment

The characters belongs to their rightful owners not me.
This is a boy x boy don't like it then why are you here please don't be to weird I put a lot of effort into this story. And don't be mean to me if I missed spelled something let me know in the comments. Also yes I like the Bryan x Devin (Thefamousfilms x Fourohfourenteraniment). Deal with it or leave. Simple as that.

No one's Pov:

Bryan was on his way to get coffee in Starbucks and one particular day he was in a call with his friends and then he bump into a random guy

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to run into you." Bryan said in a polite tone.

"Not at all I don't really mind at all my name is Devin nice to meet you." He Said as he chuckle to help him clean the mess.

"I have to go see you tomorrow I can introduce you to my friends if that's okay with you." Bryan said as he continues to blush.

Devin agree to meet his friends and really want to know about them and he leaves Bryan with his phone number and go home.

After he got home his face was flustered red full on red and call his friends and tell them what happened. He didn't realize that he likes a person who he just met and wondered if he made a good choice or not but he is still blushing like crazy until his phone rang.

And name pops up *Devin* and he remembered that it was the same guy at Starbucks.

And he continues to blush like crazy again. But he collected his composure and courage and answered. "Hello." Said Bryan same person he met goes "hello Bryan remember me." Said Devin.

Bryan pov:

I can't help but feel like I'm in love with him and we were going to meet up with my friends and when one of them relized that I really blushing hard for Devin.

" You like him don't you Bryan 😏. " Said Naya as she giggles at me and I was standing and it didn't help when she made me blush even harder.

"M-maybe." I said then I went home with Devin and then he went home "I believe that it's good to know about them and you." He Said and I tried to keep myself from blushing even further.

"Yeah, at least I got to know you too." I said and the realization hit did I just say I like him oh man I didn't mean to say that, I covered my face that is already turning red.

Devin giggle a little bit "Well I already get to know you better two." He said while he still look at me.

No one's Pov:

As Bryan's heart continues to beat faster when he's with Devin the more in love he is with him till Devin took him to a special place for Bryan to see.
He took him to a field of colorful tress and pretty flowers that he gose to everyday and has a bench near a small water fall and a pond.

"This place is beautiful and it's so peaceful here." Bryan said with a surprise and happy look.

"Not as beautiful as you Bryan." Devin mumbled under his breath hopefully Bryan didn't hear it.

Then and there Devin took a leap of faith and kiss Bryan. And back off Bryan touched his lips and was stunned he also have felt like it was the moment he had been in love with him.

" I- I love you Bryan since the day I met you I never none stop felt in love with you. I like you so much." Devin said in a calm tone.

Bryan blush like crazy again and return the kiss to him in response.

Bryan's Pov:

I never felt like I was on my first time seeing the love of my life until I met him and I went home and in the morning I  finally told my friends about what I was doing last night.

And they were really supportive and happy that me and Devin are a couple.

I am really excited about this opportunity to be with him and I can tell he is happy about it too.

The end

And that's the end of this story and I will continue to make more stories about the Devin x Bryan fanfiction.