Yandere Devin x Canibal Bryan.

Content ⚠️ Hemophobia and cannibalism. ⚠️

--------------------------------------------------------

Bryan's Pov:

I was minding my own business eating my food and the taste of blood on my meat by morning. I get bad people who prayed on the innocent.

It was during and after my high-school years went, but one issue that happened at school was the murder of the first student who never took no for an answer.

Here's what happened in week 1. I was making more food ready for school, and I checked the time it was almost two minutes till school and finished up the breakfast, launch, and dinner ready. I go and come back from school.

"Hey, Bryan, are you ready yet?" Jake said as he was yelling for me to be ready.

I got my stuff together and then ready for school, and we should be good to go.

"Sooo. In school, we gotta a new student that is and I know you don't eat innocent people's meat kinda guy, but he's a yandere student. You know about yandere people only murder the rivals till they get their seanpi." He said.

But I'm annoyed that I am a friend to him. But I wondered what a transferred yandere boy would be in the same high school as me.

But he's right. I don't eat innocent lives, only the predator of the innocent people who were preyed upon.

And I found out that yanderes only kill their rivals of the senpai by any means necessary.

Then it was lunchtime, and I had my food with me. Then I saw the transferred student.

( As you were wondering if he was wearing a school uniform, don't worry about it's fine. He is wearing a school uniform out in public. )

But that would be inconvenient for a public school like any high school. Most of them just follow the rules and don't break the rules.

The school I'm in is like I mentioned what I do. And now this school has a different kind of student of any kind for me. I'm a cannibal student, and the one I met is a yandere student.
---------------------------------------------------------

Devin's Pov:

I entered a new school and finally got a new school year, and when it was lunchtime, I found my senpai.

And I didn't mean to interrupt his lunchtime, but the school bell rang.

"Hey, Bryan, it's class time." Said the rival." Oh, you must be the new student." He said. I went to class as he is there

I must get rid of him "Oh where are my manners? My name is Jake. Nice to meet you, and this is Bryan. Nice to meet you." He replied.

"I'm Devin. Nice to meet you, Jake," I replied to his introduction.

At the end of school.

I must get rid of him and have Bryan all to myself without any problems, at least.

If my notes on Bryan were true, I would have to be careful about what he does. But he will be mine.

Later that night.

Jake went out for a walk, and I'm following him and found a perfect spot to kill him.
---------------------------------------------------------

The next part will continue a bit right now. That's where I'll leave the story.

Have a good day or night, and remember to drink water and stay safe.

and respect people's boundaries and privacy

Bye 👋.