Bryan x Devin A werewolf love. Part One

Triger warning for the next part if you have Hemophobia then find something else to read or do something that you like to do for the brave souls here thanks for staying remember the people in this story might have a mid-R-rated theme and if you are not interested then leave.

The people that are in the story belong to their original owners, not my ok good. This is a two-part story.

No one's Pov:

It was a Saturday night and Bryan was going to a friend's house for a sleepover when he got there he was introduced to Devin, Naya, and many other people who Davis and Jon met, and once the sleepover started Naya started to tell a scary story.

After she was done telling the story Bryan went to get some fresh air until midnight he heard a wolf howling and he got scared until Devin accidentally scared him and he look and told him he was doing ok.

Bryan pov:

"Oh, it's you, you scared me,"I said, followed by his chuckle.

I went inside, and he followed behind me before we met up with the others. He asked if he could have the phone number, and I agreed. And meet up with the others and I was next to Devin near a window away from a balcony I went to sleep the next day I went to take a bath and an image of Devin came into my head my face was blushing red.

Do I like him or was I falling for him?

My thoughts were in my head, and I couldn't get him out of my head. I thought to myself that maybe he liked me back, and I thought about going out for a walk tomorrow night.

Devin's Pov:

After that night I had an image of Bryan that night and I don't know what to do about this feeling in my head a sense of love came into my life and I had never been like this before either with someone I will be friends with or meet.

My heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't even stop myself from thinking about him and I might be in love with him, and it's driving me crazy.

No one's Pov:

When Bryan walked into the woods that was lit up near the area of his neighborhood and it has a trail it was midnight he heard a wolf howling he was in a center of the trail he grabbed his phone and turns on the flashlight.

As he looked around him, he saw a pair of eyes that glows in the dark, and it got closer and closer before it pounced on him.

The wolf bit him on the arm as Bryan tried to run, but the wolf already got him and scratched him.

Bryan got himself free and the adrenaline came over him and ran as fast as he could away from the wolf that is howling in the distance away from him until he passes out and the wolf that bit him was nowhere near him anymore.

Bryan's Pov:

I don't know what happened. I found myself on the ground and got up, but the wolf had already run off.

And I went home until Devin called me and I picked up the phone
"Bry, n you're all right." Said Devin when picked up his call then said "Devin..is..that you." I said.