Yandere Devin x Canibal Bryan

Disclaimer: This is fanfic for the Devin x Bryan persona, not IRL people, and also respects boundaries.

No one's Pov:

Rival one: Jake.

This week, Devin has to get rid of Jake so he could be with his senpai no matter what, so he wrote down what he could do to get rid of the rival.

But he wouldn't have been long until he quickly came up with a plan to get rid of his rival with some heavy exrisize items and heavy dumbells, but he needed to eliminate the rival quickly and alone.

So he could kill him with no witness around.

However, he lived, and Devin had to make another plan to kill or separate his rival, who is with his senpai.

And once he gets rid of his rival, he has to keep his hands cleaned

Later at lunchtime.

He was writing down his plans on how he could get rid of his rival and what he could do to get rid of Jake.

But if he mistakes Bryan's consented then he's out. He's dead for sure.
---------------------------------------------------------

Bryan's Pov:

I was finishing up my class work till someone else came across me and said a mess up stuff to me like, "Do you eat innocent lives." Or "Can I see your fangs." And a lot more than that.

Till I saw Devin behind the tree.

And recorded the mess up conversation on this man and sent it to my friend who is ready to throw some hands.

And about minutes later, Devin handed me my lunch, and I thanked him for the meal and my friend handshake as a sign for thanks.

And we were on our way home and then got to ask Jake about the fact that the person who hurt my own way of being a friendly Canibal and not a savage one.

He said he'll tell me exactly what the student said to me about it.

And I believe his word till he said something about Devin.

At 4 pm, it was time to go home.

"Bryan, I think that Devin is in love with you due to him hiding behind the tree. But he's nervous to say anything or say it." He said

And I was repressing the blushed and thank him for the help, and have a good afternoon.

I quickly went to my house and let loose the blush and covered my face, and went to my room.
---------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hesitate to ask for help or get therapy. Also, be careful with homophobic and racist people.

And please drink water and take self-care.

Have a good day or night, and please take a nap if you woke up early or late at night.

Bye-bye 👋