PROLOGUE

DISCLAIMER

I don't own Tokyo Revengers characters, credits to their creator, Ken Wakui

TW: cheating, cursing, Ran's big dick, not suitable for close minded human beings

I don't speak english well, expect grammatical errors. I'm not good with y/n things. Cover not mine. All characters in this work are over 21 years of age.

PROLOGUE

"PICK HER UP on the airport," Kakucho demanded and show Ran a picture.

"I'm busy," he answered, not looking at the photo and keep his attention on his phone. "Have Rin to pick her up, and why me?"

"I'm really busy, and I'm not faking it," Rindou answered. "Why don't you do it yourself, Kakucho?"

"If I can, I've done it already," he leaned on the sofa.

Rindou picked your photo and look at it. "She's cute,"

"Of course she is, she's Izana's little sister after all," Kakucho said.

"Look, bro, she's cute, how old is she?" Rindou asked.

"25, are you interested on her?" He asked.

"She's cute, but too bad, I'm busy, go pick her up, Ran," the younger Haitani slapped the picture on his brother's face.

"Damn you," he said before looking at your picture. Rin's not lying, she's kinda cute.

"So, will you fetch her for me?" Kakucho got his attention back.

"Yeah.. I guess I don't have a choice," he answered. "Why don't you do it?"

"She hates me, so much, I don't know why," he answered.

"Where's Izana? He's her brother right?" Ran asked, again.

"They had a fight, that's why she came back here in Japan," he answered. "You know Izana's pride, higher than you think,"

"Damn, I don't like interfering in siblings fight," he said before standing up.

"Take care of her, okay?"

"Yeah yeah," he nod multiple times as he go outside and enter his car, driving to the airport and waited for Izana's little sister. While waiting, he's looking at her photo. He flip it and saw a message.

02/02/2020

coming back to my country, with sama ng loob to my kuya:)

Ran found himself suppressing  his laughter. He can't understand the language you used but for some reason, he find it funny. He looked around when he saw the arrivals slowly being filled by people.

He smirked when he saw you walking and busy with your phone, he approach you and held your arm. "Found you,"

"Putangina, who are you?" You asked.

"You're this person right? I'm Izana's friend, he asked me to pick you up," he said.

"Get your filthy hands off me," you said, looking at his arm holding yours. "I don't trust my brother's friends, where's he? Or Kakucho?"

"He said you hate him," he whispered.

"I don't hate him, well, kinda," you said. "Do you know my name?"

"I don't," he said.

"Izana's not telling anything about me? That dumbass," you said. "What's your name?"

"Ran, Ran Haitani," he answered. You nod before turning your back and dialing someone. Ran patiently waited for you.

"DO YOU know someone named Ran Haitani?" You asked your brother over the phone. "I thought Kakucho's the one fetching me?"

"Why are you calling me?" Your brother, Izana, asked.

"Why did you answer?" You mock him. "I went here to say sorry, nahiya na kasi ako sayo,"

"Don't speak Tagalog," he said.

"Edi wow, tangina mo," you said. "You know him or what? Can I trust him? He looks like a total asshole to me, but he's kinda hot,"

"Not him, I'm telling you," Izana warned you.

"Chill, I won't," you chuckled. "Gotta go, see you at our house," you ended the call and turned to Ran's direction.

"So, what's your name?" Ran asked.

"Why would I tell you?" You raised a brow.

"Because I told you my name?"

"Nice point," you said. "Name's Y/N Kurokawa,"

"Nice name," he said. "Wouldn't be nice if we turn it into Y/N Haitani, what do you think?" He leaned to you and played with the tip of your long hair.

"I don't think so.." you gave him a serious look. "My name's fine as it is,"

"Mean," he said.

"Wait, you won't help me with these?" You looked at the things you're carrying.

"No, why would I? My hands are fine as it is," he said, mocking you.

"Mean," you rolled your eyes, struggling carrying your bag.

In the car, the both of you are quiet, you are looking at the window, while Ran's attention is on the road. So boring to be with him. You sighed.

"What?" Ran noticed it.

"Ang gwapo mo,(you're handsome)" you said looking straight into his eyes.

"I don't understand," he rolled his eyes.

"You're annoying," you said. Ran scoffed before elegantly parking the car, with one hand. "You look so hot doing that,"

"You should have told me that earlier,"

--

:☽