CHAPTER 10

WHEN YOU woke up, the Haitani brothers already left, you think. You stood up and roam around the house until you reach the kitchen, there Ran, topless but wearing apron, is cooking.

"Good morning, darling," he greeted you.

"Good morning," you greeted back. "I just want to say that I need to go," you was about to open the door when he held your hand and pin you against the close door. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Why did you have sex with my brother?" He asked.

"Why did you join?" You raised a brow. "Fuck you, it hurts.." you groan in pain when he gripped your hands harder.

"Answer me, why?!" He shouted.

"Let me go," you said. When he noticed the tear on your eyes, he slowly tighten his grip and let you go. "Why are you shouting at the first place? I should be the one doing that,"

"And why?"

"Why?! You really asking? What the fuck?! Are you fucking serious?! You cheated on me first! You're a whore!" You shouted as you try to stop your tears from escaping your eyes.

"I cheated, so you'll cheat on me?!" He laughed. "My Y/N will never fuck my brother,"

"Well, your Y/N just did! You even joined, right?! Ugh! Fuck you Ran, you're annoying as hell! I thought you fucking change when we went to that fucking island! You were so fucking gentle that time! And I fucking hate to admit that I miss those fucking times!" You punched him. "Fuck you!"

"You said the word fucking a lot, do you want me to fuck you?" He smirked.

Your jaw dropped because he suddenly changed the mood. "You seriously thought about that?! Seriously Ran?! I'm leaving!" You opened the door. "Izana.."

"Rindou's right, there's gonna be a fight," he sighed before entering the house. "What are you doing to my sister, Ran?"

You looked up in shock, he's defending you now? Izana is defending me? This is so not like him, all your life, you longed for his love as your only sibling, now that he's showing it to you, you're surprised.

"You should ask your sis," Ran answered.

"Uhm.." you bit your lip, thinking if you should answer of what. "It's his fault,"

"Mine? Seriously?" Ran tsked.

"Why? You cheated on me first, you gave me enough and valid reason to cheat on you too," you answered confidently.

"You're mindset is stupid, like our father's," Izana hit your nape. "You're letting your relationship with Ran get destroyed by cheating? Do want to end up like our father?"

"I guess it runs in the blood," you answered.

"End your relationship with Ran," he said with finalization.

"I don't have a relationship with him," you said. Izana raised a brow. "It's complicated okay?"

"Go back to the Philippines," he said.

"Wait, what? No way," you said. "I'm staying, I will stay,"

"Y/N," he said with authority. "Go. Back. To. The.  Philippines."

"No. Way." You mock him. "I won't go near Ran, I promise,"

"Let's go home," he held your hand and pull you out of the house. "I'm telling you Y/N, this is the first and last time I'll stick my nose into your business,"

"I did not ask you to," you whispered. "But thank you, I'm so sick of Ran cheating on me, I thought he changed when we went to that island, but I was fucking wrong, I'm so stupid,"

"Why did you even agreed to threesome?" Izana rolled his eyes. "You and Ran are whores."

"It's called couple goals," you proudly said.

"Go back to the Philippines,"

"Izana!" You shouted. "I was kidding!"

"I'm not," he slapped you your passport and ticket. "I brought that earlier, now go,"

"But why? I thought we are okay?" You asked.

"You need to think about your non-existing and complicated relationship with Ran," he said. "If you're here in Japan, you'll get distracted by him and his big dick, you bitch," he added. "I thought you're not gonna be like our father? Well, to tell you the truth, you're slowly becoming like him, I hate it,"

"I'm hurting too!" You shouted, making him look at you. "Well, it's true but it still hurts," you chuckled.

"I'm serious, Y/N, I can't afford to lose someone special to me again," pain crossed his eyes. "Know your worth,"

"Fine,"

YOU DID what Izana said, you just came back in Philippines. You sighed as you lay on your bed. The atmosphere is so unusual. No more Izana, who always spots your imperfections, Kakucho who always encourage you and Ran who's ready to fuck you-- tease and make you laugh.

Your deep thoughts stopped when someone knocked on your door. You have no intentions in welcoming someone right now, but the person keeps knocking and it's pissing the shit out of you.

"Welcome back," your jaw dropped when you saw your ex boyfriend on front of your door.

"The hell?" You asked in disbelief. "Get out," you pushed him but he insisted to enter your home and comfortably sat on your couch. He is one of your ex you hated the most because he's not handsome but he got some nerves to cheat on you. Ran can cheat because he's handsome. Toxic. You was about to kick him out when someone knocked again. You sighed before opening it.

"Miss me?"

"What the fucking--" you were cut off by Ran's lips. "Are you real?" You asked when he let go.

"Do I look like not?" He chuckled.

"I was just thinking about you.." you said it out loud. "Fuck, why are you here? You're here? In the Philippines? Right in front of me and my door?!"

"Yeah--" he was cut off by your slap. "The hell?"

"Fuck you, the hell are you doing here?!" You tried to stop him entering your house. "Ran.."

"It's just a few hours Y/N, I can accept it if it's my brother but this ugly motherfucker?" He let out a wry laugh.

"Do you think I'm that kind of woman? Fuck you Ran Haitani, don't you dare to look down on me, I will never go back to that disgusting motherfucker," you said.

"Guess I need to go, I just came here to welcome you, because no one else would, but I got insults, bye," your ex waved his hand before leaving.

"As he should," Ran said before pinning you on the wall.

"Let me go," you said. "Ran!" You strated to cry.

"Shh, why are you crying?" He wipe your tears.

"What do you fucking think?" You wipe your tears when he let you go. "I'm not a toy, Ran, I'm not a person you'll settle for just because you're sad or lonely or horny, I just don't show it but I want to be loved, Ran, I'm toxic, I know, but I want to know how love feels, I am not a fantasy, if you want me, earn me,"

"What should I do to earn you?" He asked.

You shook your head. "You're kidding,"

"This is my first time being serious on our relationship and you think it's a joke?" He chuckled. "Tell me, how can I earn you,"

"Prove it.. prove that you love me.. too.."

--

:☽