CHAPTER 3

"YOU WERE so loud last night," Izana said looking at you. You looked away, trying not to meet his gazes.

"And? It's normal, okay," you said.

"Ran went home late, why do I know? I can't sleep," he said.

"Well, sorry," you said. "It's Ran's fault, not mine, I'm going, take care,"

"You won't eat breakfast? I cooked Filipino breakfast," he said, looking at the table. You sighed as you felt guilty. "I know you are missing Philippines,"

"Thank you for this," you smiled, you wipe the corner of your lips when you finished eating. "I'll go now,"

You was about to open your car when you felt someone looking at you, you looked around and saw Ran leaning on his car while smoking. You pretended not to see him and get inside the car.

"Y/N, can you help me with this?" Mitsuya, your boss asked, you smiled and help him fix a gown.

"This is a nice gown," you complimented. "Well, it's your work, the word ugly is not in your vocabulary,"

"No need to fool me," he shook his head. "Yuzuha is waiting for you,"

"Eh? Why? That bitch," you rolled your eyes, and was about to leave but Mitsuya held your hand. "Hmm?"

"We're not done yet," he said. "Hold this,"

"I wonder why Yuzuha is looking for me? She's not busy with Hakkai?" You asked. Yuzuha and Hakkai just came back from New York. After a fashion show, the two usually has other errands to do, making it hard for you and Yuzuha to catch up with each other, personally.

"Just pretend you're excited to see her," Mitsuya chuckled.

"No need to pretend, I really missed that bitch," you said. "Are we done? I need to talk with Yuzuha,"

"I'm your boss," he said.

"And..? So..? Yuzuha is my best friend, it's hard for her to visit me, this is my only chance and--"

"Fine, fine, you can go now," he sighed, you really know how to manipulate him.

"Y/N!" Yuzuha run to you with excitement visible in her eyes, she hug you tight.

"Fuck, let go! I can't breathe!" You tapped her arms. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"This is my way of saying I miss you okay?" Yuzuha laughed.

"Oh? Hey Hakkai!" You looked at Hakkai, he smiled back while waving his hands.

"Want my autograph?" He immediately received a punch from Yuzuha.

"You're getting too big headed," she said. "Let's grab a drink later,"

"Eh? Let me check my schedule, I don't know if I'm--" Yuzuha cut you off by getting your phone.

"We're heading to Paris day after tomorrow, come please? I will hate you if you don't, please?" She held your hand.

You rolled your eyes, looks like you don't have a choice. Yuzuha will keep bugging you until you answer yes, anyway. "Fine, I'll go, you bitch,"

"Yes! Heard that, Hakkai?" She smiled at her brother.

"How about you Taka-chan? Are you going?" Hakkai looked at Mitsuya.

"Y/N will come, of course I'll go," he said.

"You slut, is there something going on between you and Mitsuya?" Yuzuha whispered.

"Wala 'no, (There's nothing,)," you said.

"There you are again! Speaking in Tagalog! What did you said hmm? There's something going on? Tell me c'mon," Yuzuha held your shoulders and shake the shit out of you.

"I'm going out with someone," you said, making her stopped. "Well, not really going out, it's like fubu? I don't know, it's a long story, hard to explain,"

"It's okay, I'll listen," she rested her chin on her hands. "I didn't know you're a whore,"

"Shut up, bitch, I still have work to do, I'll tell you the story later," you said before approaching Mitsuya. "Let's get this done, so that I can drink with that bitch,"

"CHEERS!" YOU CLOSED your eyes when you felt the bitterness of the alcohol, you dance with the loud of music of the bar. "Who chose this bar?" You asked Yuzuha. Out of all places, here, in Roppongi? Really?

"Me, of course!" She proudly said. "Why? Is your fubu here? Let me meet him!"

"I told you, it's complicated," you answered, taking a sip of your drink. "I'll never get use of alcohol's taste,"

"It's because you rarely go in bars," Yuzuha said. "If i were not busy, I would always take you here,"

"I'm thankful that you're always busy," you said. Being in bar, partying with loud music, being surrounded by many people, and hard drinks, it's not your thing.

"That's kinda offending," Yuzuha flipped her hair. "Don't go anywhere okay? Roppongi is not safe, especially for someone like you,"

"I can manage on my own, don't underestimate me, bitch," you rolled your eyes.

"Really? Can you drink this?" She showed a glass of drink on your face. You and was about to accept it when Mitsuya get it from her hands.

"You're so easy to manipulate, Y/N," he shook his head. "Why would you accept drinks from stranger?"

"But Yuzuha is not a stranger," you said, the two sighed, looking at you thinking 'she's hopeless'.

"You're being kj, Taka-chan," Hakkai put his arm around Mitsuya's shoulder. "Let Y/N have fun, I mean, no one will hit on her, she's that fucker's-- Izana's little sister,"

"That's the point, she's Izana's little sis, we should be worried about her more," he said.

"Just go Mitsuya, have fun, look at your right, there's a lot of girls staring at you," you said.

"Look at you left," Yuzuha whispered. "He's hot, I think he likes you,"

You frowned before turning at the direction Yuzuha's talking about. Your mouth formed 'O' when you saw Ran, smoking while looking at you, there are two women sitting beside him, hands travelling through his body. You rolled your eyes. What a whore.

"Not my type," you said.

"Why not?! He's hot, look at those sluts, ready to kill just to spend time with him, should I ask his name?" You stopped her from approaching Ran. "Why?"

"Stop it Yuzuha, he's not my type okay? I don't like to become my Dad, who cheated and have me and Izana. I don't sleep with whores," you said, emphasizing the word 'whore' for Ran to hear.

"If you say so," she shrugged her shoulders. "Why don't you sleep with Mitsuya instead?"

"I won't date my boss," you said as you looks away when Ran's eyes met yours. You can't stand the scene, while he seems to enjoy seeing you being uncomfortable while watching them.

"You won't date him, just sleep-- oi, where are you going?" SHe held your hands.

"Bathroom," you answered.

"Eh? Suddenly? Want me to go with you?" You slightly pushed her back.

"There's no need, I can manage, don't worry, I'll be back, if I take long, call my brother," you did not wait for her response and run off to the bathroom.

You closed the door and covered her face. "Fuck," you looked at your reflection on the mirror. "He's a fucking cheater, Y/N. And you're not in a relationship with him. You are not allowed to feel jealous," she pointed herself.

"Who said?" You looked behind you when someone spoke.

"Ran.." you watched him lock the door, cursing your inner self, why did you forgot to lock the door? "What are you doing here?"

"Who said you're not allowed to feel jealous?"

--

late update, i just finished reading demon slayer 😭

:☽