EPILOGUE

"HOW ARE you?" Mitsuya greeted you with a smile.

"Fine, I guess," you drink your wine.

"Move on, it's been 6 months," Yuzuha said.

"Months, days, years, whatever, it still hurts," you rolled your eyes. "Why does it have to turn like this?"

"Don't worry about it, we are here to have fun, why are you getting hurt?!" Yuzuha laughed before leaning closer to you, whispering, "You can just have Mitsuya,"

"Stop it, Yuzuha," you slightly push her away. "I'm okay with this relationship, boss-employee is the best,"

"Who knows, what if you fell in love with him? Or with Hakkai?" She laughed.

"Yuzuha, I'm fine okay?" You shook your head. "Gotta move on for now, that fucking Haitani really hurt me,"

"Why don't you go out with his younger brother? I heard he's kinda hot," she giggle.

"I don't want to be in a relationship right now," you said. "But yeah, Rindou is hot," you bit your lip remembering your threesome with him and Ran. Fuck.

"Enjoying?" Hakkai approached you. "I heard you broke up with Ran,"

"He was never mine to begin with," you rolled your eyes. That kinda hurts.

"Dramatic," Yuzuha laughed. "I have an idea! Let's date each other, let's see if it will work,"

"I'm not homophobic, but I'm not bi," you turned her offer down.

"We wil just try, kj," she said. "But if you refuse, it's fine, can't blame you if you're still waiting for Ran,"

"Damn, are you high tonight? You spit nonsense," you shook your head before tasting her drink. "Ah, gross,"

AFTER THAT night with them, you went home alone, you're not that drunk. Mitsuya offered a ride but you decline, you want to take a walk with yourself, alone.

"How much for a night?" A obviously drunk man approached you.

"You can't afford me," you said, passing to him but he held your arm. "Ew, let me go!"

"I know I'm not handsome, but I'm great in bed, c'mon," he pulled you but you fight back.

"Fuck you, let me go, panget!(ugly!)" You shouted but no one can hear you since you're in a alley, again. Everytime you enter a ally, something bad always happens. Damn.

"We will just have fun," he started to touch you.

"Get your dirty hands off me! They're so gross! Help! What the fuck!" You shouted when you felt something on your face. You touch it and saw blood, when you look up, there's Ran holding his baton, the man earlier is already laying down on the ground, he still alive tho.

"How dare you touch my Y/N," he said. "Are you okay, darling?" He offered his hands to help you.

"I don't need you," you did not accepted his hand and stood up on your own. "Why are you here?"

"Haitani brothers control Roppongi, Y/N," he said.

"We are on Yokohama," you said.

"Whatever, need a ride home? My car is parked near,"

Scared that this accident might happen again, you have no choice but to nod and accept it. The two of you walked towards his car and stayed quiet until you reach your house.

"Thanks," you said and left him without a word.

"Hi," Kakucho greeted you. You looked around and saw other deliquents on the living room. "How's your day?"

"Where's Izana?" You ignored his question. "Ran is outside," you informed them before getting in.

RAN ENTERED the house when he saw your room's light turned on, indicating you're already on your room. He nod to greet the others.

"You came with Y/N? Sus," Rindou laughed.

"Yeah, but nothing happened," Ran answered.

"Is there something should happen?" Izana entered the living room. "I told you to stay away from my little sister,"

"That's what I'm doing, but you should thank me first, I saved her from someone trying to rape her," he rested on the sofa and crossed his legs.

"You are breaking our contract," Izana shook his head. "Why are you all here by the way?"

THE NEXT day, you woke up early because Mitsuya says so. You had no choice but to obey because he is your boss. He picked you up on the street, yeah, street because a world war will start if he picks you up on your house. Not in Izana's sight.

"What's with you today?" You asked.

"Let's go see the sea,"

"What?" You laughed. "But okay, fine with me," you said, looking at the unfamiliar road. Later then, you saw the beach, and the sunrise. "Beautiful,"

"Yeah.." he said, he's not looking at you, he's focused on driving.

"Why did you brought me here?" You asked for the nth time. He's not answering you no matter many times you asked.

"Just to see the sunrise," he said, looking at the sea "It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah, but I prefer sunset more because after it, the moon will follow," you said looking and playing with your feet on the sand.

"Have you ever wondered, what's on the end of the ocean?" He suddenly asked.

"Isn't it an island?" You laughed because your answer is nonsense.

RAN IS looking at you while you're laughing with Mitsuya. He is gripping his phone hard.

[Still there?] His brother asked.

"You said I should come here because of a business, why am I seeing my Y/N and her boss laughing together?" He can't hide annoyance in his voice.

[Chill bro, just watch her laugh, did she experience that when she was with you?] Rindou's question made him silent. [No, right? Then watch her laugh with other man,] the line ended, leaving Ran watching you from afar.

"Rindou is fucking right," he smiled bitterly. "I'm sorry for hurting you, my Y/N, may you find happiness, darling,"

--

:☽