CHAPTER 7

RAN HID the escaping strand of your hair behind your ear. You looked at him, his hot touch is making you feel electricity. You looked at the island he's planning to take you.

"Do you own that island?" You asked.

"I share it with Rindou," he answered. You've forgotten for a second that he's rich as fuck. "You can have it if you want,"

"No thanks," you said, rolling your eyes. "I don't accept gifts from a whore,"

"Here we go again," he sighed. "How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not a whore? Do I have to teach you a lesson again?" He took out his baton.

"Whatever," you was about to leave him but he held your hand and pulled you, making you sit on his lap. Thankfully, you're in his private yacht, you don't need to worry about displaying your affection. "Let go, I think I made a wrong decision going here with you,"

"You won't really learn your lesson until I teach you huh?" He playfully touched your thigh. You bit your lower lip as his hands slowly traveled from your legs to your hips. "Just kidding, you can rest,"

"Are you really Ran?" You asked, surprised.

"Rest, I'll make you tired later, darling," he said with a smirk.

"I'll rest on your hotel," you said, but still proceeding to enter the bedroom. You can feel his presence behind you. "What?" You looked at him.

"Does it mean that I can make you tired now?" You step backwards as he comes closer. Your back met the wall while he cornered you with his arms. "What do you think, darling?"

"Tangina," you looked away, not wanting to meet his eyes but he held your jaw and make you look at him.

"Do you want it, darling?" He slid his hands into your shirt, cupping your breast, making you moan. "I guess that's a yes,"

"Fuck you," you said, digging your nails on his arms.

"That should be fuck me, Y/N," Ran corrected you. "Now, I'll let you choose, how do you want to get tired?"

"You decide," you said between moans while he plays with your nipple. "Ahh~"

"Such a good girl," he pats your head. "Kneel," without a word, you did what he said. "You're learning, obeying your owner without a word,"

"Fuck you, I'm doing this because I want to," you said. "I admit it, you also make me feel good,"

"Oh I know that even if you don't say it," he chuckled. "Just let me know, I'll let you use me, in exchange of me using you,"

"Is that a deal? If yes, I'm in," you said, not thinking that having a deal with a Haitani is not easy.

"You are indeed smart, darling," he held your head. "And hot in that position," he added, running the tip of his cock against your parted lips.

He pushed his dick into your hot mouth, chocking you and got tear-eyed but not giving up on sucking him. Your panties began to get wet as he pushed your head up and down his cock. His dick began to twitch in your mouth, indicating that his climax is near. You was about to tease him when he pulls out, you looked at him, dumbfounded.

"Not in your mouth," he said with a smirk. He held your arms and helps you to stand up. "Strip," he sat on the edge of the bed and watch you undress with a lust visible in his eyes. "Fuck, you're so sexy,"

"I know," you said with confidence.

"Ride me," he ordered.

"Gladly," you smiled as you walk towards him. You slowly sat on top, teasing him.