CHAPTER 4

"GET YOUR shit out of here, whore," you said, looking straight at his eyes.

"Whore? I'm whore?" Ran raised a brow. "What should I call you then? A slut?"

"I'm not a slut, Ran," you rolled your eyes. "Get out of here, this is women's restroom,"

"So?" He smirked, bringing out his baton. "I can kill anyone who will try to enter,"

"Drop your fucking baton," you can't hide fear on your voice, fear that Ran might kill you, with his precious baton. "Please,"

"Why does it scares you?" He waved it and pointed at you. "I won't kill you, as long as you'll do what I say,"

"What should I do? Just please don't kill me," your voice started to tremble in fear. "Please.." you closed your eyes, you can't die, dying the scariest thing for you.

"That depends on what will you do," he whispered on your ear. "Either you get hit on your skull or obey me,"

"I will do everything, so please.. drop your gun.. please.." you beg.

"Oh darling, I know you can beg for more,"  Ran pressed the baton against your belly, making you cry in fear. "Shh.. the more you cry the more it's hard for me to stop,"

"The baton is scaring me.. Ran.." you said.

"If I put this down, you might run away," he said.

"I won't go anywhere.." you said, looking up because you have no strength to look at the baton, pressing against your belly.

"Don't be scared, we're here to have some fun," he rubbed the tip if the baton on your lips. "I won't hesitate to kill you if you don't behave for me, I don't care if you're Izana's little sister,"

"Why are you doing this?" You asked.

"Because you are mine," he gave you an amused smile. "Don't try to run away, I will catch you again," he flashed you a cruel smile.

Shit, I'm fucked up. You breathe heavily as he make you sit on the sink and spread your legs. "Are you going to kill me?"

"It depends on your performance, but why are you getting scared? You were brave," he laughed. It's because his aura is different, not the normal aura he always shows to you, his vibe is totally different, and it's scary. "You're cute when you're scared, Y/N,"

"What's wrong with you tonight?" You asked.

"Nothing, I just saw you flirting with your boss, what did your friend said? Sleep with him?" He smirked. "You're a slut," he rubs his fingertips to your cheeks as he rub the baton against your covered clit.

"And you're a whore," you bravely said. Ran let out a wry laugh, making you think that you made a wrong move.

"You can call me whatever you want," he whispered. "But I would love it if you call me, daddy,"

"Ahh~" you moaned when he started circling your clit with the tip of his baton. You don't know if you should feel pleasured or dirty because of what he's doing to your body. The bottom of your panties getting wet while your bitting your lips hard to suppress your moans.

"Do you like it?" He pushed the gun harder. "You're my one and only slut, understand?"

"Yes.. yes I'm your one and.. ahh.." you held onto his shoulders. "Fuck,"

"I'm glad you understand, you're not that dumb," he pulled down your panties. In a few minutes, Ran is between your legs, while you're still sitting on the sink, his right hand is holding the baton while holding your skirt, preventing it to fall down as he eats your cunt.

"Please.." you moaned.

"Please what? Say it, darling," he said. Just a little more pleasure from him and you'll come. But knowing Ran, he won't let you do it easily. Not without his permission. "Do you want to cum?" He let a wry laugh.

"Yes.. please.." your pleases are like music to his ears. He put you down and make you hold onto the sink, making you bend.

"I will fuck you until the only thing on your mind is me," he said as he push his hips against yours, his hand held your jaw, making you look at the mirror. "Look how good I'm making you feel,"

"Ahh~" you can't stop your moans anymore, thanks to the bar's loud music, you can moan without worrying others might her it. His moans are directly against your right ear. You felt helpless, no one would come to help you, but you're still thankful because of the pleasure he's giving to you.

"I don't know you're this weak," he whispered.

"Fuck you," you said.

"What do you mean?" He let out a chuckle. "Let's finish this because it would be a shame if I don't throw my cum deep inside you,"he said. "I will breed you so well,"

His thrust became faster, to the point that you can't even keep up. You are only responding by moaning , whispering 'Please' and heavy breathing. You let Ran's cock taste your creams, but he did not stop, he continue fucking you from behind.

For the second time, you hit the climax without your permission, making your cunt fully squeeze his cock, he bit his own his lips as he watch your wonderful view. His movements became faster and faster until he spurted his white cum in you with a deep thrust into your walls, making the two of you moan in pleasure.

"Now who's a whore?" He asked with a smirk.

You bit your lip before answering, "Me,"

---

belated merry christmas❤️

:☽