CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

"You're spacing out, ugly bitch," Izana clicked his fingers in front of your face. "What were you thinking?"

"Nothing," you leaned on the sofa. "Give me money,"

"For what?" He raised a brow.

"Shopping? I need to buy foods, we don't have it anymore," you answered, Izana rolled his eyes before giving you money. "Yes! Thanks!"

"Don't forget to buy some for Kakucho," he said.

"Yeah, I won't because you love him more than me," you rolled your eyes before getting your bag and leave.

Walking down the street in Yokohama, where you live, you are humming your favorite song, when when felt someone is following you. You get your phone and dial Izana's number.

[What?] He asked.

"Someone's following me," you said, hiding your trembling voice as you enter a alley.

[Don't panic, and don't ever enter a ally!] You stopped because of what he said. Izana don't know what to feel, is he allow to laugh? [You're so dumb,]

"What should I do, Izana? This is your fucking fault," you said, just going wherever you can enter, hoping that these paths will not lead her to a dead end. "Izana..?" You started to feel scared when the Izana ended the call. "What the fuck,"

"Found you," a man held your arm.

"Who the hell are you?" You bravely asked. "What the hell do you want? You can have my money, just don't fucking kill me,"

"You really curse a lot?" The man said and step out from the darkness. Your eyes widened when you saw the man. "Miss me?"

"What the fuck? Ran Haitani?" You scoffed in disbelief. Ran is greeting you with a cocky smile. You take three steps backwards before punching his face. "Why do you have to scare me like that?! You dumbass!"

"What the-- that hurts!" He said, holding his nose. "You better treat this!"

"Yeah, when we come back, later," you said, walking back to their house.

"Oh? You saw each other?" Izana smirked.

"You planned this, don't you? Tangina mo talaga," you said.

"I love you too," your brother said. "Get in, Rindou and Kakucho's here,"

"I need to go in Y/N's room," Ran said. "She punched me, I need to get treated,"

"In her room? Treated? Really?" Izana raised a brow. "Okay, just don't get too loud," he said, leaving you in front of the door.

"Why do you have to say that?" You rolled her eyes.

"My nose is not the only thing need to be treated," he said, looking down.

"Why the hell are you looking down?" You can feel your cheeks turning red. "Go treat yourself,"

"My foot should be treated as well, what were you thinking hmm?" Ran smirked. You opened your mouth when realization hits you. You noticed that Ran's foot is bleeding, as well as his hands. "Dirty minded bitch,"

"Let's just go to my room," you held his hand and pull him towards your room upstairs.

"Your room is neat," Ran said, looking around at your room where everything is organized, from your books, to your open cabinet, vanity table, everything. "Wonder if these will be ruin later,"

"Shut the fuck up, sit on my bed," you commanded. Ran obliged and sat at the edge of your bed. "Now, be a good boy,"

"No need to tell me that," he said as he watch you kneel and put his foot on your legs.

"Where did you get these? You got into fight, again?" You raised a brow while cleaning his wound.

"You're used to this," he said, you are so gentle to him, you always check his expression whenever you touch his wound.

"Of course, my brother and his best friend used to be deliquent," you said, pertaining to Kakucho and Izana who always get their wound treated by you after their fights."I'm asking you, what happened?"

"Used to be? They are still deli--- fuck! Hey! Be careful!" He shouted when you pressed his wound. "Your brother's still a deliquent,"

"Deliquent is term for teens," you corrected. "Stop changing the topic, fucker, answer my damn question,"

"I fight someone following you," he answered. "I guess you should thank me for that,"

"You act on your own, why would I?" You let his feet go and stood up to lean closer to him. "Stay still, fucker,"

"You keep telling I'm a fucker, do you want to get fucked?" Ran smirked as he look down at your lips.

"Stop flirting with me," you said, and start treating his nose. "It's not gonna work,"

"I'm not flirting, I'm seducing you," he touch your lips with his thumb. "This look sweet, I want to taste it,"

"You better not," you rolled your eyes. You finished treating his wound but you did not bother to lean away.

"Are you done?" He asked. "Sit here," he held your hips and make you sit on his lap. "This is a better position,"

"All your wounds are treated, do you still have any problem?" You asked.

"I know you know the answer to that," he smirked. The moment you felt something poking your ass, you realized what Ran meant to say. "Feel that?"

"Damn, I just sat on your lap," you said and moved a little.

"If you don't want to get fuck here, don't move," Ran held your hips. "Unless you want to?"

"You know the answer to that," you mock him. Ran held your nape and pull youo closer for a rough kiss. You can taste your own blood because of his kisses. "Fuck,"

"What? Want me to fuck you?" He asked. You just moan in answer. "Answer, little bitch,"

"Yes.." you moved on top of him.

"Yow Ran, what--- oh having fun?" Rindou opened the door. "That looks exciting, can I join?"

--

:☽