CHAPTER 6

"Y/N, I'm going to miss you!" Yuzuha hugged you before turning to Hakkai's direction. "You should hug her, at least?"

"Uhm.." Hakkai did not answer and just looked at Mitsuya, with dark face. "I don't think it's appropriate,"

"It's okay, have a safe trip," you said, waving at them.

"Yeah, see you next month," she said, giving you a lot of flying kiss as she walks away with Hakkai.

"Let's go, Y/N," Mitsuya said. "We still have work to do,"

"Damn, I'm gonna miss them," you said, sighing before following Mitsuya. Your eyes widened when he slowly held your hand. You frowned while looking at him.

"What?" He asked laughing. "Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, it's okay, it's quite relaxing? I guess," you chuckled, not sure of every word coming out from your mouth.

RAN'S FACE darkens as he saw Y/N holding Mitsuya's hands while walking towards the airport's exit.

"What's the problem, bro?" Rindou asked, he looked at the direction where Ran is looking. "Fuck, I smell jealousy,"

"Shut up," he said. "She's mine, she's my Y/N,"

"The fuck? Are you obsessed or what?" Rin laughed. "Stop it bro, you look like a creep,"

"Whatever, what should I do Rin? That damn Mitsuya," his fist clenched. "Should I just kill him?"

"Your choice, but if I were you, I would take Y/N on a date, where there's no Mitsuya can be seen," his brother said.

"You're right! You're such a genius!" Ran pinched Rin's cheeks. "You're my brother for a reason,"

"Let go! Fuck," he almost punch his older brother. "What the fuck is wrong with you? The hell, I hate you so much,"

"I love you too," he said, teasing him. "You just gave me a very nice idea,"

"Damn, I think I made a wrong move," Rin shook his head.

BACK AT the studio, where you and Mitsuya works. He's busy designing a gown while you are busy checking the shop's schedule. You just received a email from a client. You frowned before accepting it.

"Is there a problem?" Mitsuya seems to noticed your reaction.

"Nothing, I just find this email weird? And at the same time interesting, I doubted it but I still accepted it," you answered.

"If you doubt something, you can ask for my advice," he said. "You're kinda dumb,"

"Okay," you rolled your eyes. "Schedule's fine, can I go home?"

"You won't help me to design?" He asked.

You looked at your watch before answering. "No, I'm busy, I need to cook for Izana,"

"Is everything okay?" He asked.

You nod. "Why wouldn't be? You're overreacting, boss, I gotta go," you smiled to assure him. "I swear,"

"Want me to drive you home?"

"Nah, I'm good," you winked at him before leaving.

"YOU'RE HERE?" Izana greeted you.

"Of course, this is also my house," you rolled your eyes. "Have you ate dinner? Want me to cook?" You went to the pantry to look for food. "Did you ate my pancit canton?"

"I don't," he looked away. "Just buy if you want it,"

"You ate it! How many times do I have to tell you that don't eat my pancit canton! It's hard to find one here in Japan!" You shouted.

"I don't care," he said. "But it's delicious, buy more next time,"

"So you're admitting that you ate it?" You raised a brow, putting your hands on your waist. "Give me money, I'll buy,"

"Here, be careful," he said, giving you chills down to your spine.

"I think you should be the one who'll buy," you said, giving the money back. "What you just said scared me! It feels like you're gonna do something to me,"

"I won't," he said. "Just go, I'm hungry, I'll buy next time," he slightly pushed you out of the house.

"Can you just tasked Kakucho?" You said but he acted like he did not hear you, your brother even waved his hand while looking at you with a smile at his face. "Pasalamat ka Kuya kita, (be thankful that you're my older brother)," you whispered before going with his money.

"Musta? (How are you?)" The saleslady asked. You always buy Filipino products in her shop, that's why she remembers your face.

"Okay lang," you smiled. "Pancit canton," you stated your order. "Izana ate my pancit canton, I need to buy again, damn him, he should have told me earlier,"

"It's okay, here," she gave your orders. "Come again,"

"Yeah.." you said before leaving. When you return, Izana is sitting on the couch, doing nothing.

"Here you go, mind cooking for me?" You raised a brow.

"Hi," you sighed before turning and see Ran's annoying but hot and handsome face. "How are you?"

"You really dare to ask that?" You rolled your eyes, remembering how scared you was while threatening you on the bar that night.

"That's why I'm here, I'm sorry," he said.

"Come again?" You seems to go deaf because of what he said. "Apologize? You? Ran Haitani of Roppongi?" You laughed.

"Let's go on a trip together," he said with a smile.

"No way," you immediately turned his offer down. "I just saw you with GIRLS. You scared me to death and now you're asking me on a trip? Are you fucking kidding me?"

Ran smirked before leaning closer. "I'm not kidding, but I'm going to fuck you, darling," he kissed the tip of your hair before standing straight. "What do you think? It will be fun,"

"I don't want to, I'm busy," you answered. "And Izana won't let me go with you, right?"

"You can go with him," your brother answered, leaving you mouth opened. "What?" He asked.

"You're so dumb," you rolled your eyes.

"So what now? You're brother said yes," Ran said. "Should we go now?" He put his arms around your waist.

"Go with him, Y/N, have some fun, you've been stressing yourself lately," Izana said. "I would be fine alone, you don't have to worry,"

"You should be the one worrying about me," you said. "This jerk is not trustworthy!"

"He's a friend, my friend" he smiled.

"See? We will go on a trip together," he started playing with the tip of your hair. "You only have two choices, say yes or yes," he put his hands on your legs.

"Is that even a choice?" You sighed. "Fine, I'll go," you rolled your eyes. Who are you to turn down Ran Haitani's offer?

"Such a good girl, darling,"

--

:☽