CHAPTER 11

"WHY ARE you here?" Izana greeted you with a disappointed face.

"Welcome back," Kakucho greeted you the way Izana should.

"Ran followed me in the Philippines and brought me here," you answered, looking away because of fear of meeting Izana's gazes.

"I told you to cut your connection with him right?" He sighed.

"It's impossible, you're his friend," you answered. "And he said he'll change okay? No worries, brother,"

"This is the last time I'll warn and worry about you, not him," he said. "You're not a construction worker to fix someone like him,"

"But he gave me the love and attention I want,," you looked down. "I care more to be loved, Izana,"

"Well, that's not the same thing as loving, Y/N," he said. "What do you think about this, Kakucho?" He looked at him.

"Dunno, I don't have a sibling," Kakucho shrugged his shoulders. "If I were you, do whatever you want, you can be hurt and cry later," he said, looking at you.

"See? Kakucho is right," you said.

"Of course he's right because he's on your side," Izana rolled his eyes. "Fine, do whatever you want, I'm tired of playing to be a good brother,"

"Yey! Thanks!" You was about to hug him when he rejected it by walking away. You hugged Kakucho instead. "Thank you for convincing him,"

"Yeah.." he simply answered before leaving you, following Izana, of course, where else should he go?

You entered your room and inhale the air. You are more used here, rather than in the Philippines. You lay on your bed, getting your phone and chatting Ran.

You: just arrived home and was roasted by izana's gazes
thankfully, kakucho saved my ass

Ran: it's okay, get use to him already

You: whatever, he was tired of playing as the good brother, he said

RAN FOUND himself laughing because of your messages. He but his own lips to suppress laughter. It's just a text.

"What's so funny?" A woman caressing his thighs asked.

"Don't ask," he said coldly to the woman. "You're pissing me off, get out," the woman has no choice but to do what he said. A minute after she left, Rindou entered his room.

"Why did you kick her out?" His brother asked.

"She's annoying," Ran simply answered.

"What's with you?" Rindou laughed. "What's on your phone?" He leaned closer to take a look and gasps. "Damn, you're chatting Y/N again? Are you inviting her for another threesome?"

"You fucking horny, fuck other girl," he kicked his brother. "Not my girl, not my Y/N,"

"Not your Y/N?" Rindou let out a cocky laugh. "Don't me, bro,"

"You won't believe this, but I made a promise or a bet, I don't know what to call it, I will prove Y/N that I love her," he answered.

"Do you really love her?" Rindou seriously asked.

"Of course, I wouldn't kick out that girl if not," he said, pertaining to the woman he was with earlier.

"Not me Ran," Rindou said. "Do you really..? What the hell?"

"Believe it or not," he sighed. "Damn, this feeling is strange to me, I mean, not even once, I fell in love, Y/N rarely smiles nor flirt but I don't know how it happened,"