For Too Long We Waited

[photo from Pinterest :) ]

Gay smut!!!  :D

WARNINGS:
Swearing towards the end

For Too Long We've Waited

"Don't be afraid," he whispers through the dark.

I feel colour rise on my cheeks as his hands move up my shirt. He slows for a moment, considering. When I don't back away, he moves his face closer to mine. I lean in towards him, feeling the familiar flutter in my stomach that I associate all too well with this boy.

I barely feel his lips brush mine, but at that slight touch, tingles spread through my body. I smile, finally proud that we are doing this. Proud to go against what my parents say.

I cup his face in my hands and draw his mouth to mine. At the harder connection, he sucks in a breath.

I feel his hands move up my torso, eventually ripping my top off me. Our lips part only momentarily before finding each other again.

How long have I waited for this? For too long, I answer my own question.

Too long.

I push him back gently into the wall, unbuttoning his shirt as we move. Suddenly I can't wait any longer and rip it off him.

More pressure is applied to each other's lips as we long for more and more. Months of hiding our feelings, afraid of what people might say, all coming out in this one kiss.

No this is more than a kiss.

This is a fire burning within our souls, showing who we really are, 'what' we really are; two boys finally finding love. Two boys finally going against what society says. This is who we are. This is what we want. We shouldn't listen to 'them' anymore. We should never have listened to 'them' in the first place.

Heat rises as the ferocity of the fire increases.

We break away for a breath, chests heaving. I rest my forehead on his and smile.

Before we know it we're undoing our trousers and slipping them off. Something new for both of us...

After, we lay heavily breathing on the floor. Who would have thought it? One minute we're afraid to touch, the next, we're inside of each other.

He rolls to his side and rests a hand on my chest. I turn and look at him, smiling, reaching up and taking his hand.

"I love you," He whispers.

I smile wider and roll to my side to face him directly.

"I love you too," I breathe back.

Slowly he leans towards me and gently kisses me.

"I love you," he repeats.

I cup his face in my hand and kiss him again.

"I love you," I say against his lips, "it feels. Good..." I say through kisses. "To finally. Be able. To. Say that."

I feel him smile on my mouth. "It. Does." He mutters, his words broken by shows of passion.

For too long we waited, but at least we broke the barrier down. Love is love and it doesn't matter who you love, as long as you can love, that is all that matters.

Fuck society and what they think.

Fuck your parents and their opinions on your relationship.

Do what you want.

Love who you want.

It doesn't matter.

Just don't leave it too late.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

I think that this has a good message... I guess I'm trying to find out who I really am and who I want to be so this is quite meaningful (especially the last part!) vote/comment if you agree!!

Lmk if there's a genre you think I should try (maybe something other than guns and death... I think there have been 2 love ones and the rest are violent :| oops.. oh well, I enjoy writing :D