We Shouldn't

[gif from Pinterest ofc!]

WARNINGS:
Swearing
Kinda sexual descriptions but not much

We Shouldn't

I stand there, completely mesmerized by his eyes, his cheekbones, his perfect nose, his lips.

His lips.

Ruby red and full.

I'm frozen to the spot. I can't move and I won't move. I'm captivated by him.

I think he has the same connection. His forehead touches mine and I reach out and gently stroke his lips.

Our breath is shaky. Nervous about what will happen.

Our noses touch then I feel him tense so I do the same. He pulls back and looks away.

"We can't," he whispers.

I know why we can't but I shake my head.

"Why not?" I breathe then I take a breath and speak louder. "Why can't we kiss? Because of our parents? Because of what people might say? Because we're both boys?"

He looks at me, his brow furrowed and I look up and into his gorgeous eyes.

"Because of all those things," I say gently. "Why should we care what they'll all say?"

I take a tentative step towards him, scared he'll take off. But he doesn't move.

"Fuck them all," he breathes as his hands cup my face and the connection makes me gasp.

Our lips meet, fiery and sparking. I feel his fingers move through my long hair and tug at it. I wrap my arms around his neck and draw him closer. I'm pushed against the wall and lifted slightly. I find my legs wrapped around his waist, my back flat against the wall behind. A fireworks display is going off inside me. I can't feel anything but the pressure and heat of his lips on mine.

Suddenly we break apart, gasping for air and our cheeks flushed. My eyes flutter open after a few moments and I find myself staring into the oceans of blue that I've drowned in so many times.

He steps away from the wall and I slide off his body as he carefully places me on my feet. His hands move to my face and his thumb swipes across my bottom lip, pulling it down slightly. I watch as he bites his lip and fights with himself.

"I'm in love with you," his voice is horse and comes out lower than usual.

I feel relief at his words and smile. His expression mirrors mine and I let out a nervous laugh.

"I've been in love with you for years," I breathe, barely making a sound.

He bends his head towards mine and our lips move against each other. I feel his tongue fighting to meet mine and I let it in.

My breath catches in my chest as I feel him unbuttoning my shirt. My brain catches up and I do the same for him.

Before I know what's happening, he's flipped me around and I'm up against the wall, our bodies moving in synchronized motion. Our breathing becomes heavier and the room gets hotter.

Fuck them all and what they say.

This is our life. No one else can live for us.

Fuck them all.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

Thanks for reading!

Love, Amelia <3