The Bite

Y/n was excited to go to the pizzeria. She wanted to go there for a long time,but her mother didn't want to due to the fact of what happened at the last location. Your mother finally grew tired of your begging so she decided to take you today. You had on a f/c dress on with f/c shoes. You had your h/c hair down and had your Freddy plushie your mother had given you when you were five. "Y/n it's time to go!" Your mother yelled. You ran down the stairs leading to the second floor and ran outside to where your mother was.

  Your mother opened your car door and you got in and sat down in the seat. Your mother did the same and after doing this your mother drove to the place. On the short journy you thought about Freddy and his friends. You wished you had a top hat that was like Freddy's since you thought it was cool. You also wished that your mom would drive faster than the speed she was going. You looked at the meter to see how fast your mother was going. "Fifty miles?!?" You said impatiently. "I cant go faster or we will get a ticket." Your mother said sterntly. You remembered how easily your mother could get mad and you did not want that. So for the rest of the trip, you looked out the window and thought about Freddy. After fifteen more minutes rolled by, you finally arrived.

  Your mother had a hard time finding a parking spot since there were a lot of people there today. After three minutes your mother finally found a spot and parked the brown car into the spot. Once the car was parked, you both got out and you brought your plushie with you. As you got closer to the place you could see the red sign that read, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria," and you could also see posters of Freddy and his gang. There was Chica the chicken, Bonie the bunny, and Foxy the pirate fox. Once you and your mother were at the doors, your mother opened the door as you walked in. You saw kids around the stage area watching Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. You also saw adults watching th kids and Freddy as well as talking to each other. Your mother walked in and told you not to go out of her sight. Your mother walked off to sit at a table while you went to the stage area.

  You watched them perform and your e/c eyes sparkled. Freddy notices this, but he kept performing. After the performance, kids went over to Pirate's Cove and waited for Foxy. Others kids went back to the tables where their parents were or talked to the Aniamontronics. You walked towards Freddy who wasn't crowded by kids that much suprisingly. "Hello!" You said happily "Hello, I'm Freddy Fazbear! What's your name?" Freddy said. "My name,"you said,"is Y/n L/n." You said proudly. Freddy noticed that you had a plushie of him in your hands. "May I look at the plushie?" "Sure!" You handed it to him and let him look at it. Freddy seemed to notice that this plushie was familiar to him. It looked unique compared to the plushie they had in the prizes. After Freddy noticed this, he looked at you to see if you were someone he knew, but it didn't work so he returned to looking at it. After one more minute, he handed it back and you and Freddy talked.

  You talked to Freddy about your mom and how you always wanted to come here. You also talked to him about stuff you liked and stuff he liked. Everything was fine until Foxy came out of his cove and his performance started. Foxy was glitching and acting strang unlike his normal self. You didn't really notice this much but when he bit a child's frontal lobe, that's when Freddy took you to the backstage. You held on to Freddy and your plushie. Tears streamed from your face and Freddy said," Don't look back y/n.Don't look back" Once you made it to the backstage area, Freddy set you down on the table and calmed you down. He hugged you and and he wiped your tears off your face. You smiled knowing you were okay.

Meanwhile your mother searched for you and saw what happened after the bite. Foxy looked down at the ground to see the child on the ground he looked at his hands and saw blood. He ran back into the cove so he wouldn't hurt anyone else. Your mother ran around the place to find you while people screamed and ran like there was no tommorrow. She opened up the door for the backstage and saw you and Freddy. Your mother pulled you away from Freddy.

" GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU MONSTER!" Your mother yelled. "Freddy!" You called as your mother carried you. "Y/n!" Freddy called. Ever since that day you missed Freddy and you missed the plushie you had. Whenever you requested to go there to get your plushie or to see Freddy, your mother would try to change the subject or make you forget somehow. Your mother hated having to say no because whenever she did you would have a sad look in your face and especially in your beautiful e/c eyes. You hoped Freddy would remember you and the plushie. This was because you promised yourself that when you were an adult you would get a job there to see Freddy and that you would get your plushie back. Little did you know that things wouldn't go exactly according to your little plan.

Author's Note: my hands and figure are tired from typing, but I'm glad I did it. I hope you enjoyed and sorry for mistakes. :-)