Home with your friend

Your pov

After the situation with my first night, I went to bed to get some sleep. At one p.m. I woke up. After waking up, I decided to go talk with my friend a little bit before I did anything else. So I got up from my bed and opened my door and walked to the living room leaving it opened. I could hear the t.v. the closer I got and my friend was watching f/s (favorite show). I sat down on the sofa next to her and she didn't notice me. I watched to see if it was a new episode. Sure enough it was. So we watched the episode until the commercial break. When the commercials started running, my friend let me know my mom tried calling me earlier. "Did you answer it?" I asked. "No", f/n said,"I didn't want to answer since she knows me." "Here." F/n said as she gave me my phone. I walked out of the room and went back into my room. I called my mother and talked to her.

"Hello, this is m/n (mom's name) who is this?" "This is me, Y/n." "Let me guess, you got the job and your working there." "Yeah. Why can't you just deal with it mom?" "BECAUSE I WENT TO THE FIRST PLACE AS A CHILD AND NEARLY DIED! I AM NOT LOSSING YOU TO THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER OR THE ANIAMONTRONICS! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO WAS GET THAT PLUSHIE BACK! FREDDY IS JUST AN ANAIMONTRONIC! GROW UP Y/n!" My mother yelled. "MOM I DONT CARE! YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN STRICT AND PROCTETIVE. WHY CANT YOU MOVE ON AND ACCEPT THE PAST? LIVING WITH REGRETS DOES NOTHING! AND FREDDY IS MORE THAN THAT; HE WAS A FRIEND UNLIKE YOU!" I hung up the phone and just fled after yelling and listening to my mom. Her words stung like a bee sting. I got back up on my bed and cried with my hands in my eyes. Soon, f/n rushed in and calmed me down. Eventually I fell asleep. (Sorry if that was too much yelling XD) After falling asleep, I dreamt about melons and Link from the n64 (lol a reference to Simple Poems lol)

Your friends Pov

I could hear the y/n on the phone once she started yelling. She and her mom never got long that much. Her mom was always over protective and strict due to her past but Y/n was always carefree and she hated not having freedom. Before I met her, she had no friends that day besides Freddy. And the same goes for me with Foxy. Foxy was so cool and unique compared to the others. Foxy wouldnt have done such a thing on purpose. And Freddy wouldn't do such a thing either. But time has gone on and her mother is just crazy whenever the topic is mentioned and the place has gone downhill. What happened at that first pizzeria that made her mother go insane? Why did Foxy bite that kid? I wonder. I'm going to do research.

Your pov

  I woke up from my strange dreams to see it was five pm. I still remember my mother's words stinging me. I decided I was going to get that plushie back for myself. I got myself ready to go to work and then I remembered that my shift doesn't start until tweleve. Then I remembered the situation with the first night so I decided to go early so I could get my plushie. While I was doing all of this, I hadn't realized that f/n wasn't in my room, but I didn't care. Once I had everything, I left the house and walked towards the pizzeria. After a while, I reached the place. When I entered, kids were screaming and yelling and it was a mess. I could see adults talking and watching the kids. I could also see pirates cove closed. Then I had a flashback and nearly cried.

  I walked to the backstage to look for my plushie. This was the last place I was with Freddy. I looked and looked, but couldn't find it. I thought about where else it could be. Then I remembered the managers office. I walked out of the backstage area and closed the door behind me. I looked around for the manager while trying to not make eye contact with any other employees. I spotted the manager going into the supply closet. That was strange I thought. I shrugged it off and snuck into the office. I could see the desk which had all sorts of merchandise of the place. I could also see tall filing cabinets with plushie on top. I saw my plushie on top of a cabinet, so I got on my tippy toes and grabbed it with my arm. Once I had it I with me, I snuck out of there and hid the plushie in my small purse. I decide I should celebrate having done this, so I ate and spent my time at the place for a while before my shift.

Your friends pov

While Y/n was gone at the pizzeria I did research and found that in the first location, that five children were murdered and one child survived. I knew the child that survived had to be her mother. "True she was almost murdered, but can't she let go?" I wondered. I thought about possible answers for this question while I read an online article on the place. According to reports, the child who survived was given a plushie in memory of her friend that died. "No wonder she was sad." I thought. And by piecing things together, things started making sense. Her mother is skared for life by this incident therefore causing her to be so protective. The bite only made things worse causing both of them to be fed up. So much for family bonding. Still one question remains. Why did Foxy do it?

Lol I got a nice happy drawing to fool you! Happy late April's Fools! :-)