Night 3

Your pov
After phone call

It was twelve and I had ninety-nine percent power. I checked the show stage and all three of them were there. I checked Pirates Cove and Foxy wasn't peaking out yet. I flipped down my camera and took a deep breath. I checked the show stage to see Bonnie had left. I checked the backstage camera for Bonnie. As usual he was at the backstage camera smiling at me and starring. Used to it scared me, but now it just made me feel less scared of this job.  I went back to the show stage camera and saw that Chica had left. I checked the bathrooms and sure enough, she was there. I changed checked Pirates Cove and Foxy was peaking out of his cove. "I need to watch him and Freddy the most." I thought. Suddenly, I heard a sound like pots and pans being banged. Chica was probably in there. I flipped down my camera to save power. I had eight-five percent power and it was two a.m. Yay...

  I heard noises that sounded like walking, so I got my camera and searched for Bonnie. Bonnie was in the west hallway. Suddenly, the noises of the pots and pans stopped, so I checked to see where Chica was. She was entering the east hallway. She was twitching a bit. It started scarring me, so I checked on Foxy to see he had moved the curtains and was in a position to run. Freddy suddenly laughed. I changed checked the show stage to see he was gone. I panicked and looked for him. He was at the bathrooms! Phew! I flipped down my camera and checked both sides only to see Bonnie and Chica. I yelled,"NOPE!" I shut the door on them both and accidentally went to the west hall corner camera when flipping my camera up for Foxy.

Instead of the usual poster, it was a Golden Freddy. I flipped down my camera only to see a Golden Freddy. I didn't know what to do and eventually, I passed out because of freaking out so much. When I passed out, I saw his face and he screamed. A few minutes later, I woke up to the sound of my heart beating like crazy. Luckily, both doors had been shut down while I passed out, but I now had forty percent power and it was four am. I checked the blind spots and both Chica and Bonnie had left. I checked Pirates Cove only to see Foxy gone. I immediately flipped down the camera and shut the door to my left. Foxy banged the door two times and then left. I breathed a breath of relief, but soon realised that I had to check on Freddy.

  Now my heart was beating and my palms were sweaty. I was so nervous about when checking to see where he was. I found him at the east hall corner starring into the camera and starring into my soul. Tears streamed down my face and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Instincts took over and I opened the door and walked a bit and looked at him. He stopped starring at the camera and started starring at me again.  He had dark eyes with white dots as pupils and he looked so evily happy like he wanted to kill me.More tears of sadness streamed down my face. Freddy started walking towards me. I backed up and saw that Golden Freddy was there. I screamed and ran back into the office and shut the door. I was so scared and sad.

  Little did I realise though that I had one percent of power. I got in my office chair and didn't bother with the camera. I opened both doors and left them open. I didn't care what time it was. There was no hope left for trying to get back with Freddy. I grabbed my plushie out of my purse and  curled up into a ball and cried. I held onto the plushie as the power ran out. As my time went with life ran out. Soon, the power went out and Freddy was at my left side. He played a song that was supposed to be happy but instead was a tune of death. I held onto my plushie tightly and stayed in the curled up style I was in. After two more minutes, the tune stopped. I panicked even more and held onto my plushie tighter. I cried more and knew I was going to die. "Goodbye cruel world." I whispered sadly. I waited for Freddy to kill me.

  I waited for a minute and suddenly the bell rang letting me know I was okay. I heard noises of walking again. Freddy went back to the stage. I stayed in the curled up ball and cried while I held my plushie. I had never felt so scared in my life. After a bit, I grew angry that Freddy didn't remember and that he controlled the others. I also grew angry that he scared me so badly. I decided it was time to get some revenge. I put my plushie in my purse and took my purse with me after getting back into my normal position.

  I walked down the east hall angrily and walked towards the show stage. I walked up the stairs to get on the stage and I stopped once I reached Freddy. I smacked him in the face. "WHY DONT YOU REMEMBER?!?!?" I yelled as I smacked. "DONT YOU REMEMBER ME AT ALL OR MY MOTHER?!?!?!?" I yelled as I slapped him. I calmed d down a bit and felt sad again quickly. I stopped slapping him and grabbed my plushie out of my bag showing it to him. "Dont you at least remember this?" I asked a bit less angrily and sadly. Suprisingly, he moved his head and looked at it. He then looked at me with a face trying to say, "yes" I was in shock for a moment but  I soon hugged him as a way of saying "sorry".  I cried a few tears but wiped them off of my face. I was happy he was starting to remember, but I was unhappy he controlled the others. I broke the hug and put the plushie back into my bag. I walked off the stage and left the place with mixed emotions. I walked back to the house thinking about my shift. Without realizing though I had been blushing a light shade of pink.

Freddy's Pov

  When the power went out, I kept feeling like I shouldn't kill her. I didn't know why but I didn't disobey this feeling. I played the longer version of my death tune as I watched her cry and with the plushie. I felt guilty after my tune stopped and didn't kill her. She definitely was scarred. I went back to the stage instead of killing her. When the bell rang, I made my walking noises louder to let her know I was heading back to the stage. After being back at the stage, I could see Bonnie and Chica were REALLY mad at me. "I did scare her badly, but did I scare her that badly?" I wondered. When she came up on the stage and smacked me, instead of thinking of ways about killing her, I listened because of that feeling again.

"WHY DONT YOU REMEMBER?!?!?" She yelled. As she smacked me. It hurt pretty badly, but she made it to where I could move my head again before my performances. "DONT YOU REMEMBER ME AT ALL OR MY MOTHER?" She yelled as she slapped me. She then quickly calmed down and became sad again. "Dont you at least remember this?" She asked sadly. She then showed me her plushie. I moved my head towards it to look at it. I realised that this plushie was from the murder and that the plushie also was from the day of the bite. This girl definitely had a connection to the bite and the murder. I looked at her as a way to say,"yes" to her. She was shocked, but then she unexpectedly hugged me. "I must have spent time with her during the bite." I thought. I would have hugged her back to say, "I forgive you", but since I couldn't move anything, but my head, due to my servos, I just stood there awkwardly. She broke the hug a bit later and left.

  Bonnie and Chica were a bit less mad at me now and seemed happy. I blushed a little thinking about the hug. It was nice to have someone that cared about me unlike the other three. I liked this feeling of being cared for, but soon I realised that the manager would find out I could remember some things. The manager did something to me that changed me. I attacked night guards because if I didn't then I would be left to rot and replaced which I didn't want. I couldn't remember much about the bite or the murder. For some reason, the things he did to make made me think that the night guard was the murder. I know those memories are still there because I kept them there secretly locked away for my safety, but now I must unlock them. But I am not the key. I don't know what the key is to my memories, but it could be her....

Bonnies's Pov

When Freddy was being smacked and slapped I was happy. He had some sense knocked into him and he is starting to remember! He will probably want to still kill her due to the "rules" but she is setting us free! All we need now is for her to survive! Soon I can have fun with Chica again!

Chicas Pov

Freddy is starting to remember things! He recognises the plushie as something from the bite and the murder! Y/n just has to keep things up and then we will be free! Now wait a moment did Freddy just blush? Does he like her? I giggled mentally.

Author's Note: Hope you enjoyed this roller coaster  chapter! Next chapter will be with the aniamontronics instead of you and your friend! :) oh never mind it will have you, your friend and the aniamontronics! Remember that Foxy requested to see your friend? Lol! :-) And Freddy staring into the camera is in multi media. Picture is from the wiki.