The Battle

After seeing everyone behind Freddy, I looked back towards Purple Guy to see him evily smiling. He then summoned some shadow creatures simular to us, but he didn't create one for me. Instead he came charging at me in full speed. He was about to tackle me when I dodged him and smacked him. I looked around for a weapon and saw a knife with blood on it. I ran towards the knife and grabbed it. I then feel a sharp pain go in my leg and turned to see he had stabbed me. I stabbed him in the cheek as revenge and ran to help the others. I ran to f/n and helped her fight her creature. We kicked and smacked it hard. I stabbed it twice in the neck and stabbed it in the heart. It died once we smacked it together one last time. I said after this," Go help Foxy! I will go help Freddy!" She nodded and ran to go help Foxy fight off his shadow. I ran back to see Freddy fighting Purple Guy and his shadow. "Freddy, take on your shadow, I got purple guy!" I yelled. "No! I will take care of him! Go for my shadow!" "You sure?" I asked and yelled. "Yeah! Now go!" He yelled back to me.

  So I took my knife and fought the shadow. I stabbed it a few times and managed to hurt it some. After stabbing it again and smacking, I heard Freddy scream that scream and I saw that he fell and was about to be killed off. I quickly charged for the purple guy and tackled him. I smacked him, slapped him, and falcon punched him. While I did this, the others killed the other shadow creatures remaining and came to help me. After doing my part, I let him get up and the others go after him. F/n tried to smack him and charge him, but missed since he dodged her moves. She ended up passing out quickly and Foxy came to her aid. Bonnie and Chica screamed in his face as he  came charging at me and Freddy.  This time he was too fast for us to dodge and we ended up being knocked down. Before Bonnie and Chica could help, Purple guy smacked them to the ground. He then laughed as he walked towards Freddy and said,"You can't save them." I got up from being knocked down and yelled,"OH YES I CAN YOU ,****!" (I know I said it would be clean so I censored it. If you want to place in your own word that's fine.)

   Then I took the knife and ran towards him. I then backstabbed the purple guy and threw him to the ground to stab him more. I sliced him and stabbed him hardcore. I wanted this , guy DEAD! I stopped stabbing him due to exhaustion and I checked on Freddy. Freddy had passed out and I saw the others had been  knocked out. "So it's just you and me? Perfect, now I can kill you easily!" He said playfully. He then charged at me and knocked me into the wall causing a hole. I got back into action and threw my knife at his chest. Luckily, I was able to get him and it was in his chest. He was stuck to the wall since the knife was in there pretty deep. He tried getting it out a few times, but failed. On his fourth attempt he got it out and threw it at me. I dodged it and got it out of the wall as he ran to me. He then caught me and stabbed me some. He then stabbed me in the chest and nearly stabbed me in the heart. I was having pain go through me, but I didn't care now. He has to die. As he took his knife out of my chest, I used my hand to grab his hand and stab himself. I made him stab himself and said playfully,"Why are you stabbing your self? Huh? Why are you stabbing yourself?" Then after stabbing him, I falcon punched him and knocked him out. He soon awoke though and saw me and was about to stab me, but I used what strength I had and took him and put both knifes and stabbed both of his wrists to the wall.

By the looks of his face, he was going through pain and was trying to hide it, but was failing miserabley. I then watched him suffer. I smiled as I watched and just noticed the blood on my body. I looked at the others and saw that Freddy was waking up. I then turned my look back to him and saw he wanted free. "You can't do a thing now. One more blow and you'll go. Any last words you ******." (Again, fill it in with the word you want, sorry if this annoys you.) "Yeah, you ****. I am proud I did what I did. And you should too. Look at your self,  your the murder now." I then looked at my self and realised what I had done to him. How I smiled so insanely when he suffered. I shouldn't be this insanely happy should I? I am killing someone! Anger and sadness took over and I could see he was enjoying this. I snapped out of my emotions and realised he was trying to distract me, so I took my knife out of one of his wrists and stabbed him reaptedly.