Night 4

Your Pov

  After taking the nap, I woke up at five o clock. I saw that my friend was still asleep, so I left the living room and took my kindle with me. I played Crossy Road for about ten minutes and then decided to check out my favorite youtubers channel and I saw they had some new videos, so I watched them for a while until my friend woke up at seven pm. "Y/n!" F/n yelled. "Yeah?" I asked calmly. "Use ear buds next time when I am sleeping! F/y (favorite youtuber) woke me up!" She said. "Sorry!" I called out. Then I went back to watching YouTube for another hour. Eventually I was bored and needed to kill some more time. My friend was still sleeping. "What do I do now?" I asked myself. I then remembered that cake my friend  had. So I let my kindle charge some while I ate the cake. F/n woke up while I was eating cake. "I want some!" She said sleepy. "Well you want cake it's all gone." I said. "You ate the last piece?!?!?" F/n said. "No silly! I was just joking. There is plenty of it left." I said smiling. I had finished eating my piece of cake and got up from the table. I walked to the bathroom to clean my hands.

  While washing my hands, I could hear whispers. I couldn't understand the whispers and thought I was just hearing things. Then when I was drying my hands, Golden Freddy appeared behind me. He tapped my shoulder and said," You should get ready. You are going to be late." "What time is it?" I asked confused. "10:30." He said. He then disappeared and I got ready quickly. F/n got ready as well since she wanted to see how scary it was at night. After getting ready, we headed out for the pizzeria. We saw my mom's car and this time we didn't bring hoodies. My mom spotted me and tried to see stop us, but we ran towards the pizzeria and lost her.

Your mother's Pov

I tried getting Y/n again. She had her friend with her again and they out ran me. I will wait outside the place and catch her at that time. She will come home and quit the job. She should be safe than sorry. It's stupid of her to risk her safety for her to just visit Freddy. Why does she care about the stupid metal and costume more than me? I have done everything I can to protect her yet, she gives me nothing but hatred back. Does she even care about me anymore? Probably not, but I will make her care!

Your Friend's Pov

Y/n and I saw her mom again and had to outrun her. Next time we should bring hoodies again, but for now we will be fine. Once we headed into the pizzeria, we ran to the office while a bell rang. I guessed that was signalling th beginning of the shift. When we entered the office, Y/n sat in the office chair and I sat on th desk near by the cupcake. It looked adorable to me, so I grabbed it and held onto it. About three minutes later, a phone rang and I was confused. Y/n quickly explained it was the guy that helps her surfing the job and that he had left these messages. I now understood and we listened to it. Time skip with tardis! :) I was scarred after the phone call and so was Y/n. She was less scare probably because she was used to the job, but I was still scared. (SPOILER ALERT: The guy died on the phone in the message and in the game.) I didn't realise, but I was shaking a bit and had goosebumps on my skin. I watched y/n as she looked at the camera and checked the sides. When Chica was at the window, I passed out from fright.

Your Pov
  When f/n passed out, I wanted to check on her, but I had to shut the door on Chica first. I checked my other door and saw Bonnie. I then got out of the chair and checked on f/n. She was still breathes by and her heart was still beating. I decided to put her under the desk to keep her safe and I put the cupcake with her. I then got back into my chair quickly and checked my sides only to see both Bonnie and Chica gone. I opened both doors and checked on Foxy. He was almost ready to run out of Pirates Cove and then I checked on Freddy only to see him in the bathrooms. I checked both of my sides quickly and no one was there. I then checked Pirates Cove only to see a sign that said, " It's Me!" I quickly flipped down the camera and shut the door to my left. I then checked on Freddy and he was still in the kitchen. Suddenly, I heard noises in the kitchen and it was Chica. I also heard two banging noises and heard Foxy leave. It was now three am.