Golden Freddy Saves the Day!

Your Pov

  After entering the house, I saw f/n on the couch with her kindle. She seemed to be listening to music or watching something because she had ear buds. I decided not to disturb her and just go to my room. I needed a moment to think. So I headed to my room quietly and thought about the shift and things more. "So Freddy remembers the plushie and he remembers things more as time goes on." I thought. "Is it possible that he is being used as a puppet though?" I wondered. "Freddy's memories and his only were only changed and he is stronger than the rest so if controlled as a puppet, he would be trying to get back at me." I thought. This was making sense. "If so then who would be the one controlling Freddy?" I wondered.

   I heard a voice whisper, "The murder!" I looked around my room to see if anyone was there and fortunately, no one was there. "Who is the murder?" I whispered. "The Purple Guy." The voice replied. "Ok who is the purple guy?" I asked impatiently. "That is for you to learn and me to know dear child." The voice said. "Who do you think you are? I am a young lady and I demand answers! Not more questions!" I  whispered yelled. Then all of a sudden that Golden Freddy appeared in front of my eyes. I panicked again and started to run out of the room, but he blocked the exit causing me to fall on my buttox (that's fancy talk for butt lol). He held out a hand and at first I hesitated, but soon I grabbed it and he helped pull me off the ground. "Your the one that appeared in my shift!" I said. "Yep." He said. "Why are you here?" I asked a bit angrily. "To help you of course darling." I rolled my eyes when he said darling. He chuckled. "I see you are trying to get back his memory yes?" He asked concerned. "Yes, and he is starting to remember more." I said calmly. "Good then let me explain." "Ok."

  "My suit was used to lure the children and because of this I am not talked about very much. But because of this, I was put away and left to rot as well. I learned everything I could to keep my self to not be bored. Anyways I do know  that Freddy is stronger than all of us, but he is weaker with you around. He is weaker in ways of killing the Night guard and he is weaker because he knows you, but he doesnt remember you. He is being used as a puppet and the same with the others. The others know this, and want to stop it, but Freddy doesn't due to The Murder having messed up his servos. What you don't know though is that you are the key to everything. You can unlock those memories. You just need to find a way how." He said. "That it?" I asked. "Yeah I think so." "Well won't people know you are gone?" "They would notice if I was gone if they even cared." He said happily. We stood in the room akwardly for a minute or two until he hugged me. I broke up the hug quickly. "What in the world was that for?" I asked confused. "I just wanted a hug."

"Well I don't like you very much. I like Freddy." I said calmly. "But he doesn't remember you so I thought that you could be mine." He said happily while smirking. "Oh I see how it is!" I said, "you are trying to steal me from Freddy!" "Why would I do such a thing?" He asked teasingly. "Oh you little!" I half yelled. He disappeared as I said this, but he was still there in the room and then he reappeared. He chuckled. "You are so adorable when your mad. No wonder Freddy likes you!" "I don't like Freddy!" I said. "But your blushing right now!" He said while laughing. Then I blushed even more. "Oh this is adorable! Well I must go now. Don't forget to take your friend nd to the pizzeria!" He said as he left. I just stood there blushing thinking about Freddy and that hug. I liked him! (There now you love Freddy XD). Then my friend opened the door and she just looked at me confused. "Umm y/n?" F/n asked. "Oh! Yes?" I asked. My cheeks were a dark pink. "Why are you blushing?" "Because of my shift." I then you explained her everything. When I told her about Golden Freddy in my room, she laughed a lot. She teased me for liking Freddy. I didn't care though and told her to go do something. I needed some sleep. Time skip with the tardis!

It was twelve pm when I woke up. I got my self ready and took my purse. My friend got herself ready and headed out with me. On the way walking to the place, we saw my mom's car and we ran. I guess my mom was trying to get me. Luckily, we wore hoodies in case this would happen, so she couldn't find us. Once we reached the place and we had lost my mom, we entered the place. This time there were lots of kids and there was another birthday going on. We took off our hoods and employees recognised me and thought I was just here to kill time. Since there were lots of kids, we snuck into Pirates Cove easily and I called Foxy.