Fun Facts for All!

Ok before we get started, I would like to let you know, that after this chapter, I am DONE with this book. I highly doubt I will make a sequel because it was a miracle I got this book done. Also after this book I will be working on Simple Drawings and School Hacker more. I do plan on doing another x reader, but I need some ideas, so for now I will focus on my other two books. I also plan on trying to update Simple Drawings at least once or twice a week or everyday. I plan on updating School Hacker more as well. And one last thing, thank you guys for sticking around and thank you all for the insane amounts of reads. Also if you skip reading these fun facts that's fine. I just wanted to write this to finish the book and celebrate in doing so. :)

12. First Book?- This book wasn't my very, very first. In fact Simple Poems isnt my first book either. I forgot the name of the book, but it was never published. It was a book about Spongebob and I didn't publish it since I felt like it'd be a stupid thing to publish, so I deleted it. And no I won't tell you about it! XD

11. First Written- This book was first written in my old composition book and at that small bit written helped me from the story and plot. Also if I wrote this story in that composition book, it wouldn't be as good since I'd loose motivation and interest in writing it. And this is because I am lazier at writing on paper then typing stories.

10. Originality- I tried to make this story as orginal as possible. Why? You may ask. Because I wanted my story to be different than other stories and make it stand out. Also I didn't want to include any things that were used a lot like the aniamontronics being able to be human already and are friendly already. I'm not saying the stories are bad for having that but I wanted to kinda just point that out since its used a lot.

9.Kid Friendly?- I never said this story was kid friendly. I said it was clean, but I never said it was kid friendly so in the last chapter I decided to make things just a little bit not so clean. Now sure I did censor where the characters cussed, but I felt like this story was too friendly and that censored cuss words just wasn't enough.

8. References to what?- I have made sevetal references to lots of things. From Markiplier to the tardis, you are sure to find at least one refrence. Also I made an MLG reference. >:D

7. Numbers much?- I know this isn't much of a fact, but on this list itself, I planned on having 10 facts instead of 12, but I'm doing 12 numbers instead of 10 since 12 is my favorite number. And yeah you could've skipped this one. xD

6. Characters included!- I based F/n or the reader's friend that loves Foxy off of my friend, DevinVines who REALLY and I mean REALLY loves Foxy. I also included Shoop in this story since I wanted to get revenge on that poem she wrote. And if you didn't know already, Shoop is my friend, Applegenius21! Danielle aka HeartsWriting, was added since I decided to mention the Meanwhile Comics.

5. Meanwhile Comics?!- I have mentioned the Meanwhile Comics twice in this story. They are actual real comics I drew before I got on Summer Break and they were just comics that had drawings of my friends, the fnaf gang, and Markiplier with Tiny Box Tim. Also I would draw Markiplier as a ghost with a warfstache since I coukdnt draw his hair right. XD

4. Images- All the images from the story, except my drawings, I got from Google. I don't own the pictures and just used them. Whomever owns the images owns them and I just used it. And now I hope to heck nothing will happen to the story since I used the images. lol

3. How Long bro?- I started writing this story in March and now I'm fine wishing it up on this chapter so it took me about four months to get this done. Wow. That's a long time. "Gotta go fast!" XD Also I wrote this durring the remaining amount of school left for the school year left.

2. Before the story...- Before I wrote this story, I read a LOT of fnaf fan fiction and a lot of x readers. I read stories by VexyVex and other stories like the series Cole_Goodrich wrote. Sure these are two famous (if you will,) examples but there are many more I have read I can't keep up with. XD Also I used this to my advantage and tried to make this story orginal as possible

1. Dream much?- I came up with the idea for this book when I was trying to go to sleep one school night. Crazy ain't it? Anyways I thought of it and then I wrote it down and then the story you are reading now is here. Or maybe you are hallucinating and are secretly insane am I right?!?! XD And I wrote this as I went and thought as I went. Even when I tried going to sleep.

So that's that and this is THE END of this book. I am certainly not done writing on wattpad now and will continue to write on along with my drawing. Hopefully I can look on this and be proud or maybe just help myself with creating something brand new. Either way thank you for reading and thank you for sticking around. Sorry for any mistakes and being inactive at times but at least I finished this story. Thank You. Thank You all. :) And again, Thank you for the insane amount of reads this story has gotten.