Sanity Saved!

Time skip to f/n's house.

Your pov

  I really need someone with me now. F/n is trying so badly to cheer me up, but I wanted someone else to help me get through this. But who could it be? Golden Freddy? Freddy? I dont know. I just want someone to come and help make my insanity go away. I have lots of mixed emotions now. Hatred and anger for the purple guy and that I work for him. Sadness because my mother died and for Freddy not being able to know yet.  I am insane on the inside and outside now. I need help badly. I want to be normal again and sane again.

F/'s Pov

Y/n's mother's death really messed her up mentally. I am trying SO hard to cheer her up. I tried getting her to watch some YouTube even f/s and it didn't work! She seems angry and sad at the same time. Half of her wants to go get revenge while the other half wants to get Freddy. I don't know what to do with her. I would leave her in the living room, but I am afraid she would leave the house in this state. If I left her in her room, she might escape through the window. I wish Freddy was here so that she would calm down a bit. If only Foxy was here. I hate seeing her this insane and it's making me sad. But I gotta keep calm and carry on though. We shall get through this. One way or another we will. Wait a moment! Golden Freddy?!?!? "Golden Freddy?!?!?" I said surprised. "Yep that's my name don't wear it out!" He said jokingly. "I could use a little  help!" I whispered gesturing towards Y/n. She was on the couch sitting down in deep thought. "I can see that, let me take this from here." He said with confidence. I decided to leave them in peace and rest some. I needed to have my mind refreshed from this experience.

Golden Freddy's Pov

  Once f/n left, I sat down on the couch next to y/n. Y/n was in deep thought about what had happened. Foxy told me what had happened and I told him not to tell the others. If the others knew, then something worse would happen and that was the last thing needed now. "Y/n?" I asked calmly. She then snapped out of deep thought and looked me in the eyes. "Yes?" She asked sadly as tears streamed from her face. She had a few scratches on her arm. It was probably from her blaming herself. "Don't blame yourself, you are right." I said calmly. "No," she said,"better to be safe than sorry." "No, better to live a good, short life than a bad, long life. Your mother spent her time worrying than having fun and ended up taking her life for you because she realised this. She realised what we mean to you and died knowing you would be in safe hands." I said. "But I am not in safe hands now because of them being puppets and the purple guy." She said with concern. "Y/n, you will set them free. You just need to find a way." "How?!?!?" "You will find the method when it comes to you. But just know your mother died knowing we mean a lot to you. There is no need to blame your self." "Are you sure?" She asked with concern. "I am sure, now calm down for me. I know you want to see Freddy, but you should wait until the shift. Ok?" I said with a calm voice. "O-Okay." She said.   

  Suddenly she hugged me and cried into my shoulder. I hugged her back and patted her head. After a few minutes, she broke up the hug and wiped the tears off of her face. "Thank you." She said smiling. "Your welcome." I said happily. I was happy she was calm. "Wait isn't this my last shift?" She asked. "Yes." I replied. "Then what will I do with my house? I got the job to help with taxes and to see Freddy." She said. F/n was walking towards the kitchen when she heard y/n say this and said,"You can sell your house and live with me." Y/n thought about it for a bit before saying,"Sure."

Your Pov

  I said,"Sure." To my friend. My home was just a home full of bad memories. I didn't want to go back. I wanted to get out of the past and move on. Plus I could use the money. "Okay, but you will need to get your stuff and make sure it's clean." F/n said. "Oh that will be no problem with me here!" Golden Freddy said. I looked at him confused and then I remembered that he could teleport. So then I looked back at f/n who was confused. Then he disappeared and we waited a few minutes. "He can teleport?" F/n asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Then why can't he free the others?" "Well because he is a puppet as well and he is weaker than Freddy." I said. Then suddenly, we heard noises from my room what seemed like stuff being moved. We quickly walked to my room and saw Golden Freddy moving stuff and teleporting around the room. After one more minute, he stopped and we looked inside the room. "Wow," I said,"this is amazing!" F/n was speechless while we looked. My bed was made up all neat, all my chargers were in one place and my gadgets were on my dresser. The room had f/c walls, Windows with f/c curtains and a f/c ceiling fan. Then Golden Freddy broke the silence and said,"Your house is clean and tidy, all you need to do is sell it." "Okay." I said smiling. We looked at the room for a few more minutes before Golden Freddy had to leave.