Night 2

Your pov

After everyone left, and the place closed, the janitor cleaned up the place, And the manager had left the supply closet with a employee of the month paper. He put the paper on the wall between both halls leading to the office. The paper had a picture of the janitor and said,"Employee of the Month! J/ n!"(janitors name) The manager then left the place leaving me with the janitor. "This is borring!" I said. It was. It was just ten pm now. This was going to be a while and I didn't bring my phone with me. The janitor ignored me though and kept doing his job. I facepalmed and decided to observe the aniamontronics.

So I got up from the chair I was sitting in and walked towards the stage. I looked at Bonnie first. Bonnie was looking fine but I kept feeling like he was watching me. I kept oberseving him until I decided to observe Freddy. Freddy seemed angry to me. Was he angry at me never coming back? Was he angry because of his past too? I wondered. I decided to head over to Chica before i started thinking about mom again. Chica seemed kinda sad. But why? Shouldn't they be happy that they perform for kids? Something is off about all three of them. While wondering and thinking about them, I was walking in a straight line backwards and forwards. I did this for a while until the janitor left and that bell rang. I ran as fast as my legs carried me. (Gotta go fast !)

I ran to the office down the west hall and entered. Once I was in, I Sat down in the office chair and the phone call started. Time skip!

After the phone call, I started watching pirates cove. I did not want foxy biting my frontal lobe. I refuse to die by him. I promised my self would die a peaceful death! Foxy wasn't peaking at least not yet. Bonnie had moved off the stage and to the dinning area. Luckily, Chica hadn't moved yet though and th same with Freddy. I pulled down my camera to save some power for the moment. It was still twelve. I had ninety-four percent left. I flipped up the camera and saw that Bonnie had moved. He moved to the backstage again and I definitely saw him smile. When I as him doing that again I almost dropped the camera. I went to the show stage camera and saw that Chica had moved and Freddy was starring at me. I was scarred seeing him stare me down with what seemed like a death stare. My instincts took over and flipped to find Chica.

Chica had moved to the bathrooms. I felt releived a bit. And then I remembered pirates cove. I checked it to see Foxy was now peaking and starring at the camera. I flipped down my camera and pressed my light button only to see Bonnie. I shut the door in his face again. I yelled," NOPE!" To him and the the same with Chica when she was at the window. I then checked on Freddy on the stage. He looked normal fortunately. I flipped down my camera realising I had been wasting power. I checked both sides to see Bonnie and Chica had left. I flipped up my camera to pirates cove and Foxy was gone. I checked the west hall only to see him running. I quickly flipped down my camera and shut the door in his face and he bagged the door. "GO AWAY FOXY, I HATE YOU!" I yelled. Soon the banging stopped and I'm guessing he left. Then the bell rang letting me know it was time to go.(wow poem in another book! I'm a great poet and didn't even know it!) I hadn't realized it but I was cying. I took out my plushie as I walked down the east hall. I had almost been killed by the thing that scared me the most. I walked out of the pizzeria holding onto my plushie. I looked at Freddy once and then left. Once. Was out of the place, I ran towards my friends home.

Freddy's Pov

When she was walking down the hall she seemed so sad. She was so scared when I stared at her. And I could hear her yell at Foxy. She definitely came on that day. And that plushie I remember too. When she left the place and gave me a look, it was a "I'm sorry" look. I felt guilty a bit. I hadn't felt this way for a long time. Ah,but what am thinking? Rules are rules and revenge must be dealt with for a long time! But then again...

Chica's Pov

Poor y/n. Why hasn't she realized there is now hope in freeing us? We have nearly scared her to death, but why does she keep coming back? Hasn't she realized that Freddy doesn't remember her? They changed all our technology because if that day. And they abonded Foxy and just left him there to rot. Now foxy can't do anything but attack. And the same with Freddy with attacking. It seems that Bonnie and I are the only sane ones here. If only I wasn't threatened as much.

Foxy's pov

I feel so sorry for scarring the lass so badly. She had to have been there on that day. I still feel guilty for doing even though it wasn't my fault. That same man that killed those kids did something to me to make me attack the kid. The man was purple for some reason. He always was. Why do people not know what he did it? Why can't people forgive and move on? I guess there s nothing else for me to do but wait for answers. Until then I guess I will just be in my lonely cove. If only someone could visit me.

Author's Note again: i am not perfect with pirate accents so don't go insane. Also i am going to try to get all povs I can. And if you have suggestions let me know! Thank you guys for reading this book! :-) oh and Bonnie is in multi media cuz reasons! ;)