Peacefulness

Your Pov

The shift was a shift to remember, but today was probably going to be even more important. So Freddy and I ran to that special room I got and he pulled my hand as he lead me there. "WHY SUCH IN A RUSH?" I yelled out happily and playfully at the same time. "Reasons!" Freddy yelled back. Soon we reached the place and he let go of my hand. We both walked into the room and I shut the brown door behind us quietly. "Wow this room looks great!" Freddy said "Yeah." in agreement. The room had f/c walls and a queen sized bed with f/c sheets. There was also a wooden table with some wooden chairs along with a small area as the kitchen which included a small refrigerator, a magnificent microwave!, and a little island to put food on. "You could live here." Freddy said. "I could, I could." I said. I walked to the bed and laid down on it to see how soft it was. "MAN this bed it perfect! It's just right!" (I don't know if you guys like sleeping on a bed similar to a rock or similar to something soft, so yay for thinking that? Lol Idk!) Freddy looked over at me and he walked to the bed and sat down near by my shoes and took them off for me. "Are you going to massage my feet?" I asked. "Well I was, but I just realized everyone needs to get together for a moment." I then became puzzled and asked,"Why?" "The others and I need to turn human!" He said.

He then put my shoes on and we got up from the bed together and made our way to the Party Area. Freddy and I ran to the Party area and we saw Foxy and f/n. The only ones missing were Bonnie, Chica, and Goldy. "Heya fellas!" Goldy said as he appeared. All eyes shifted to him as we watched him appear. "Hello!" I said breaking the little silence. "I guess ye are here for ye human thing too?" Foxy asked Goldy. "Yep. I wanna see what everyone else looks like!" He said with excitement and happiness. Suddenly we saw Bonnie and Chica walking towards us blushing. "Finally you both are here!" F/n said. "Yeah you both took forever!" I said like an impatient child. I could see Freddy smiled a little and then Sithsyd appeared.

"What the!?" I said. "I thought you were gone forever!" I said shocked. "Y/n, if she was gone forever, then we wouldn't be able to be human would we?" Bonnie asked. "No you wouldn't, but still where'd ya go?" I replied. "I," Sithsyd said,"was with Shoop in the Shivering Isles exploring some towns and caves!" "Oh." I said. "Now to change you into humans, I need you to all stand still and close your eyes." Sithsyd said. So the others did as she said while f/n and I just stood there and watched. She then equipped a scroll and one hand had a weird flame to it. F/n was about to help since it looked like a fire spell, but I didn't believe it was, so I covered her mouth and we watched as she got her hands together and sent a fire ball of furry go towards them. After being hit, they turned human.

I nearly fainted seeing Freddy because he was HOT! He wore a black top hat and had had a black bowtie along with a tuxedo that was a mixture of mainly black and brown making him look fancy and he had the same color shoes. He also had beautiful icy blue eyes along with some Brown hair that had some wave to it. Golden Freddy looked similar to Freddy except, his hair was more messy than Freddy's hair, a bit of a darker shade of blond long with some yellow eyes, and Golden bear ears unlike Freddy who had brown bear ears. His outfit included his tuxedo and his shoes. His shoes were sparkly black along with his bowtie and top hat and his tuxedo was a mixture of gold and black.

Foxy also looked hot, but not as much as Freddy. Foxy had a silver book along with an black eye patch that covered one of his amber eyes. He had cute crimson fox ears and a tail that was a crimson fox tail. His outfit consisted of ripped up pants, black boots, and a ripped up white shirt. F/n fainted near by from how sexy he was! Bonnie looked similar to Goldy and Freddy, but he had some more changes. He had purple bunny ears that were adorable and purple hair too. He had a bright red bowtie and ruby eyes. Bonnie also had a black long sleeve shirt and a purple vest with black pants. He also had black shoes. Chica had a white tank top that had the "Let's Eat!" Text on her shirt and had those little triangles from the bib. She also had a skirt that was a pattern of yellow and orange stripes and along with this outfit, she had some orange socks that went up to her thighs and she had black boots. She had eyes that shined like an amethyst along with hair that was blonde as a sunflower and tied into a pony tail.