"Start to the story"

Episode 1
- Ring Ring -
I woke up so that I could go school... I do my morning rountine and take a quick shower and wear a hoodie..

 I do my morning rountine and take a quick shower and wear a hoodie

Hair and Dress

Then I went downstairs. I was about to enter the kitchen,Since I need to cook food ..

But I heard some noises from kitchen... So, I peeked in and saw him cooking . I go inside the kitchen... He noticed my presence...

Taehyung : Hey Y/n, come here I've already made the break fast . Sit here!!

But I just ignored him and went to the fridge and grab an apple and started to slice it into pieces. And sat on the dinning table and started to eat... He was watching my every move...

Taehyung pov
(Point of view :-
I was cooking when I felt a presence behind me . I know it was Y/n . So I started to talk.

Me(Taehyung) : Hey Y/n, come here I've already made the break fast . Sit here!!

She just ignored me and went to the fridge and take an apple and started to slice it.. I was starring at her hoping she would forgive me...

She finished slicing it.And then she took the plate and sat at dinning table and started to eat it... Not caring about me at all... I deserve it...

She finished it and started to walk out...
I look at the pancakes that was her favorite...Tears threatens to come out... But I held it in.. since , it's my fault....

End of Taehyung pov
Author G pov:

Y/n was about to walk out but she stopped at her spot and said without turning around...

Y/n : No one need to take care of me.. they can take care of them selves only...
Y/n said coldly before leaving the kitchen

You went to the living room and took your bag and started to walk to school,since your school is just 3 blocks from your house...

While walking you felt like someone is following you .. you just shrug of your thoughts and fasten your pace.

Soon you reached the school. You then Walk to your class.Suddenly someone pushed you on the floor.. Everyone started to laugh at you .. you turn around and saw........
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
404 words...
Hello guys this is my new series

I hope you guys would loved it ... I'll post the next part tomorrow......

💜💜💜💜Purple y'all 💜💜💜💜