"Again?"

Episode 16
Previously~
Tzuyu : Now this proofs are enough I guess! Now tell me will you help me or not?
Y/n : I.....

Present~
Y/n : I......

Y/n pov :
Right now I'm walking in the hallway to my locker while going there I was thinking about what I said earlier to her...

Flashback~

Y/n : I will...

Tzuyu : Good. now here...

She gave me her mobile...

Y/n : What should I do with your phone?
Tzuyu : save Taehyung's number!

Y/n : And why should I?
Tzuyu : Did you forget about your Best friend?

I sign
I felt ashamed that I'm weak ,
I felt ashamed I couldn't save my friend right now ,
I felt ashamed that I'm helpless....

I slowly extended my hand to her and snatch that phone and saved Taehyung's number in it....

And gave it back to her..

Tzuyu : Good. Now don't say anything to anyone about this if you want your friend to be back to you without any other scratch...

I nodded and stood up and walk to my school....

End of flashback~

I should try my best to find eunwoo first...

I was thinking about how can I do that when suddenly I bump into someone without my will!

I look up to see my enemies, but only TXT was here , where is the other two groups?

I just wanted to go away from them since if I'm with them then my list of problem will extend more!

But looks like they want to fight with me...?

Soobin and Beomgyu held me and drag me to God to knows where!

I got that they were dragging me to the store room.

Soon we reach the store room and after entering they pushed me on the ground
(Author G : When I was righting this chapter I was listening to "on the ground" so that's why I right this line tooo🤣 sorry now back to the story 💜💜)

I looked up and saw the rest of the two groups...

I guess I again need to teach a lesson to them...

Author G pov :
Right now RV , BP , TXT and you were standing inside the principal office everyone had black eye, messy hair, and their lip busted and there's a lot of scratches on their face but about you, you doesn't have a single scratch on your face...

Principal rubbed his temples feeling frustrated!

Principal : You guys again fight! What's the reason? ...
RV , BP , TXT , Y/n : ............

Principal: Y/n you speak...

Y/n : I was walking on the hallway to the locker section when these(TXT)brats dragged me to the store room and even these(RV,BP)there and they started to attack me and I just defense myself!

Principal : You all except Y/n needs to call your parents again and apologize to Y/n infront of your parents! Got it?
RV , BP,TXT : .........

Principal  : I said GOT IT?
RV, BP, TXT : NE(yess!)
Principal : You can go back to your classes!

Y/n was the first one to walk out of the principal office and she already missed two classes because of them so she thought of going to the rooftop till lunch break....

At rooftop
Y/n just went to the bench and lay on it and close her eyes right after she set alarm!

Meanwhile
Taehyung's pov :

I was in my class and my eyes only searched for Y/n but I couldn't see her I was so worried about her....

When suddenly I got a text from an unknown number...

In text

Unknown :
Taehyung?

It's Taehyung's number right?

I secretly texted back

Taehyung :
Yes I am

How can I help you ?

Unknown :
I'm your old friend!

Taehyung :
Oh !

Can I know your name?

*Unknown left the chat*

Taehyung's mind : wired!!

I turned off the phone and continued listening to the teacher..

Meanwhile
Author G pov :
It was a dark alley like tunnel it was all silent . Pindrop silent!

But in that silent there some footsteps loudly echoes through the tunnel, it was too dark to see the person's face ....

That footsteps stopped infront of  a specific room.....

That person opened the door of the room.!

Even the room is dark!

That person switched on the light .... Now their face is Cristal clear it was young woman with a middle aged man behind!

The woman was non other than....

Tzuyu...

To be continue.....

____________________
745 words...

Hello everyone!

Do vote and comment 💜💜

_______________________