"Got into the fight"

Episode 2
Previously ~

Suddenly someone pushed you on the floor.. Everyone started to laugh at you .. you turn around and saw........
Present~
It was TXT. And the one who pushed you was Soobin...

While Blackpink who just entered the scene started to laugh... You stand up and dust off your clothes and look at them..

You rolled your eyes🙄 ignore them and walk past by blackpink.. you stopped at your spot as you heard Yeonjun's words

Yeonjun : Someone is scared of us now!
(Everyone started to laugh . You turn around and take two steps forward and stopped... Then said ....

Y/n : I'm ignoring y'all that doesn't mean I'm scared,But...
(You paused and walk closer to Yeonjun and continued)
Y/n : I'm worrying...

Yeonjun: about what?
Y/n : worrying about y'all..
Yeonjun: You're worrying about us?What a funny joke!
(He said sarcastically and laugh)

Yeonjun:Wait why do you need to worry about us?
Y/n : *Cold+death star* Because after I beat you up y'all will be in the medical room... So that's why I'm worrying.(you said the last line smiling innocently)

*After hearing this Yeonjun stopped smiling. His smiling face turned into pissed face*

You turned around and started to walk but Jisoo pulled the hoodie of yours making you stop . You don't like it when someone touch your clothes without your permission.

You turn around and held Jisoo's hand and twisted it to her back. She groan in pain. You then pushed her.

At this moment, right after you pushed her Redvelvet entered the scene.
Y/n : This gonna be too long!

(They run to you to with you but,..)

You were beating them continuesly beating them...

??? : STOP!!
You stopped as you heard someone said that. You turn around and saw the principal .

Taehyung and his friends entered the scene
Since it was Soo crowded around y'all...
You and Taehyung make an eye contact but you immediately break it...

Principal : To the office!! NOW!!

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
353 words....

How are y'all hope y'all doing great
And if y'all like this episode
Don't forget to vote!!

Purple y'all 💜💜💜