"Flashback pt.5 "

Episode 8
Previously ~
??? : Searching for this?
Y/n turned around but her breath hitched when she saw her....
.
.
.
Tzuyu...

Present ~
She have Y/n's pills in her hand ....

Y/n : T-Tzuyu don't ... P-Play with this ... It's about my life...
Tzuyu : ohhh~ it's about your life...?Okay ! I really hate you... So, if you die then I'll be happy... And your boyfriend will be mine!!

Y/n : I-I don't have a b-boyfriend!!
Tzuyu : Don't lie you b*tch !! I know Taehyung is your boyfriend!! And I want him !! So you need to die... NOW!!

With that she threw y/n's pills outside the window... Making Y/n gasp in fear...
Tzuyu : Now Taehyung will be mine ... Rest in hell Kim Y/n...

With that she walk out of the classroom and make sure she locked the door ...

Y/n started to breath heavily.... Sweats started to roll down her forehead...she couldn't do anything and fell on the floor...
Then she realized that she has phone...

She crawled to her desk and took out her phone from her bag...and she first look at the name was...

👽 Alien 👽
Call edit
delete

She hesitately called him...

👽Alien👽
Calling ....
(Ringing on the other phone)

After a few rings....

👽Alien👽
...Call ended...

Y/n :W-Why can't he just pick up the call?!
Y/n again tried but no use he didn't pickup the call!!
Y/n : Sh*t!!

Taehyung pov :
I was with my friends (bts) chit chatting while walking on the hallway... When Tzuyu came and started to cling on my right arm...
My friends got annoyed by her presence since they don't like Tzuyu....

They just walk away leaving me and Tzuyu alone ...

Tzuyu : Tae did i disturbed your time with your friends...?
Me(Tae) : No... I would choose you to spend my precious time ....
Tzuyu smiled ...
Me(Tae) : Why are you so happy today..? Anything special?

Tzuyu : Yeah!
Me(Tae): what is it?

Tzuyu : Today someone is going to die!
Me ( Tae): Yah don't joke like that!

Tzuyu: no I'm not joking it's true!!
I look at her frowned + shocked cuz even if she hate anyone she can't let someone to die..

Me : who is going to die?
I asked calmly not wanting to scar her...

Tzuyu : What happened?
Me : Just answer my question!!

What she said next making me stumble...
Tzuyu : It was....

.....Y/n..

Me : WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU SAYING?!
I shouted at her
Tzuyu : What happened?

Me : Just answer me!! what did you do to her?!ANSWER ME!!
I shouted again..

Tzuyu : I-I t-thought she is your g-girlfriend and thr-ew her pills which c-contains her life.. *sluttering*

Me : WHAT THE HECK TZUYU??! SHE'S MY TWIN SISTER!!
I ran away in search of Y/N

Tzuyu pov :
Tzuyu: T-Twin...? S-sister..? Oh My God what the hell did I do..?!
I was about to run after Taehyung but.,

??? : Where do you think you're going...?
I turn around and saw BTS

Back to Taehyung pov :
I was running I don't know where I am going but I have a hope that, nothing going to happen to Y/n ... Please God help me to save Y/n... I searched for her everywhere but i couldn't find her.... Wait--- I didn't search for her in our classroom... So I ran to our classroom..

And I burst open the door and saw my Y/niee. ... My potato... The angel of my life fighting against her life...

I ran to her and take her head on my lap slightly slapping her cheeks! But she didn't so I took her in bridal style and started to walk out...

This is how he lift Y/n
(Don't mind the background)

Then I went to our medical room and the school Nurse started to check her and I was waiting outside..

Not even a second passed she came outside panicked..
School Nurse : We need to take her to the nearest hospital as soon as possible!!

Me : Okay mam tq!!
With that I run inside then I took her to my car and admit her in the hospital...

Then doctors started to do the treatment to her...

After 2 hours~
Doctor came out ...
I rushed to her and asked..
Taehyung : Doc how is she?
Doctor : *sign* she is...

To be continue....
____________________________________
733 words.

Hey army !! How are you all?
I hope y'all will love this series and few more episode it would end and after that I would be start a new series

Hey army !! How are you all? I hope y'all will love this series and few more episode it would end and after that I would be start a new series

Title : My Mafia Husband

Till then,

Love y'all 💜