"Kidnapped?!"

Episode 16
Previously~

Tzuyu : Did you cared about your Best friend?

Present~

Y/n : Huh?
She couldn't understand her tricky words.. but suddenly realization hit her like a huge a&& truck ,she widen her eyes in realization!

Y/n : Eunwoo?

Eunwoo's pov :

Yesterday night I texted Y/n but she just read the msg but didn't reply me making me feel sad since if she's the old Y/n then she would continuously text me but now not even a short reply...

I can't go school today since my dad will be back to Korea from America... I need to pick him up from the airport!!

So I took my car and drove to the airport ... While driving , suddenly a dog crossed the path , even tho I press the break immediately I thought I bump the dog ...

So I went out to check
[Note : The road is empty and there's no CCTV cameras]

When I went out I saw nothing I sign in relief and turned around but suddenly I felt a huge pain on back of my head and darkness welcomed me....

I slowly opened my eyes and saw everything was black even tho I'm opening my eyes it feel like I'm closing my eyes...

I can see nothing but darkness... I can hear my own heartbeat and breathings... I tried to move but I couldn't and that's when I realized I was tied!!

Eunwoo : ANYONE IS HERE?! PLEASE HELP ME! I WAS TIED!!

I tried calling Someone but atlast I only got tired so I stopped shouting!

I started to feel dizzy since I didn't eat anything since morning and also I don't know what time is it now!

I feel thirsty and hungry but suddenly everything blackout!

Author G pov:

Y/n : Eunwoo?

Unknowingly his name came from her mouth making Tzuyu's smirk more wider...

Y/n abruptly stood up and hold Tzuyu by her collar chocking her but still Tzuyu's smirk didn't disappear.

Y/n : YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!

Tzuyu : If you continue c-chocking me ...., t-then i-i w-will tell my m-men to chock him l-like you do !!

She said with so much difficult since Y/n was chocking her...

Y/n release Tzuyu, Tzuyu gulp a huge amount of oxygen!

Y/n again sat infront of her...

Tzuyu : Don't do anything stupid if you want your best friend to be alive !

Y/n : What do you want me to do?
Tzuyu : Simple ., Help me to be Taehyung's girlfriend!

Y/n : You are talking impossible things...

Tzuyu : He would like me back cuz I truly love him and I can do anything to be with him!

Y/n : what you are talking is not love it's obsession!
Tzuyu : You can call it whatever you want!

Y/n : Wait... Why should I trust you ?
Tzuyu : Huh?

Y/n : I mean how can I trust you that you have eunwoo?
Tzuyu : *smirk* do you want to know ?

Y/n hesitately nodded.

Tzuyu take her out of her pocket and typed something on her mobile and showed it to Y/n .

It was Eunwoo . His face was bruised alot seems like he was heavily beaten up!

He was tied in a chair ,

Tzuyu : Do you want to know how I kidnapped him?
Y/n :.........

Tzuyu : I'll say you.,

Tzuyu picked another mobile from her pocket and Y/n recognized it.., it was non than Eunwoo's phone !

Tzuyu : I made a fake call to him and change my voice into his father's and said him to come to airport to pick him up. But do you know in reality his father is safe in America in his house...

Y/n once again widen her eyes...

Tzuyu : Now this proofs are enough I guess! Now tell me will you help me or not?
Y/n : I.....

To be continue....
____________________________________
688 words...

Hey chigus!

Hope I updated soon and I guess it's long!!

And what do y'all think what she had replied?

I won't open my mouth🤐

Do vote and feel free to comment♡

Love y'all 💜💜💜💜💜

____________________________